Pamella39

SVNH Owners Always Helping Others

If you think the employees of SVNH are awesome you should know some of the things that the owners have done. I have been there many times when they raffled off wind tunnel time to help people down on there luck. Just one example of this was one of their employees had a dog that needed an operation and couldn't afford it so they raffled off wind tunnel time. The dog was operated on and was doing well soon after. I'm certain the owner of the dog really appreciated that. These are the type of people I want to do business with.

I hear they are using their tunnel to do research to fix the hole in the ozone layer. They also leave the tunnel running after everyone has gone home just in case Elvis and Ghandi want to do some flying.

Will

PS I would've shot the dog and used the raffle money to buy some flight time to cheer myself up about having killed my dog.

In house. I'm not related nor do I live near by. But the pay is excellent. I get treated very well and have made good friends there. They are real genuine people. That's good enough pay for me to want to rave about them. Hmmm ever wonder why people have to put a negative twist on something so positive. A true reflection of ones self.

Have a nice day :D lol

I enjoy reading all of the positive things about the tunnels. I feel the same way about the tunnel in Colorado. There are fantastic people working there and they make us feel like family! I can understand where you are coming from based on the experiences we have had at our own home tunnel. Thanks for posting! It is nice to hear the good things especially during the holiday season!

Wow. Someone doesn't have a clue:P

Just because a satisfied customer chooses to speak well of a tunnel doesn't mean that there is anything sinister or underhanded in those posts. I think that tunnelmom DOES have a clue - there are some great tunnel owners out there, and they strive to treat their customers well. For the "regulars" a tunnel can feel like home.

As with so many things, it is unfortunately impossible to please all of the people all of the time, so there are some folks out there with axes to grind. Some choose to take out their frustrations in a public forum like this one. That's fine - everyone is entitled to their opinion. Including Pamela39 and tunnelmom. I think it is great when people choose to talk up how great tunnels are, rather than trying to tear them down through innuendo.

Wow if devils own that wind tunnel I am going to do my best to go to hell when I die. It must be an awesome place.

I never thought devils help unconditinally without hesitation and they help sick people, sick dogs, they give people jobs on the spot that really need them. They help all there friends and are very giving.
Hmmm. If that's what a devil is I wanna be one. That's what I'm going to be when I grow up. I fiannly figured it out. Thank you soooo very much for your help. It is greatly appreciated.

Wow. Someone doesn't have a clue:P

Just because a satisfied customer chooses to speak well of a tunnel doesn't mean that there is anything sinister or underhanded in those posts. I think that tunnelmom DOES have a clue - there are some great tunnel owners out there, and they strive to treat their customers well. For the "regulars" a tunnel can feel like home.

As with so many things, it is unfortunately impossible to please all of the people all of the time, so there are some folks out there with axes to grind. Some choose to take out their frustrations in a public forum like this one. That's fine - everyone is entitled to their opinion. Including Pamela39 and tunnelmom. I think it is great when people choose to talk up how great tunnels are, rather than trying to tear them down through innuendo.

agree, you people should feel blessed by having all your tunnel surrounding in short distance, i have to travel to another country to even got one...shame on you(laugh)..

Wow if devils own that wind tunnel I am going to do my best to go to hell when I die. It must be an awesome place.

I never thought devils help unconditinally without hesitation and they help sick people, sick dogs, they give people jobs on the spot that really need them. They help all there friends and are very giving.
Hmmm. If that's what a devil is I wanna be one. That's what I'm going to be when I grow up. I fiannly figured it out. Thank you soooo very much for your help. It is greatly appreciated.

I enjoy using the tunnel and consider myself lucky that I have one a 1/2 hour from my house. I have no ax to grind with any tunnel operator. I think the reason some people have called these posts of yours into question is that you started one on December 5th saying the same thing, and then this one 3 days later touting SVNH. It smells more like advertising, which is strictly prohibited.

I realize it is cheaper to do it through the forums, but I'm sure HH would appreciate the advertising dollars.

And I do look forward to eventually trying the SVNH tunnel and meeting their awesome, wonderful, stupendous, caring staff. Even if I don't have any vet bills:)

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Even if I don't have any vet bills

As long as nobody is drawing a distinction between having and being a sick puppy! B|

I've been accused of a few things, and that was often one of them.:o:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Actually that was just because I am a new user and I accidentally put the same reply in twice. I am not advertising other than I am a good customer of SVNH and I noticed someone wasn't being very nice to the people I like there. I'm very protective over people that treat me well, so I had to voice my opinion. I'm one of those people that has no problem going 6' under standing up for what I believe in and the people I love. Thank you for opinion and stating it maturely.

"If a man has nothing to die for, he has not yet lived."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

I think the reason some people have called these posts of yours into question is that you started one on December 5th saying the same thing, and then this one 3 days later touting SVNH. It smells more like advertising, which is strictly prohibited.

I think a LOT of posts lately have had that feel, poor pamella39 just posted at a time when a few people have had enough of the subtle and not-so-subtle posts that advocate specific operations.

(I suspect grateful and happy new tunnel flyers will always post like this - It's actually great to see the enthusiasm.)

edit: I gripe about it too, but I recall my first tunnel post was a pretty enthusiastic advocacy for tunnelcamp.com and Brendan's good treatment of us. So, guilty also. Since then, I've done several camps with different people and groups, and have gone to 4 different tunnels. Every one has been great, so I don't try to push any specific location over another unless we are talking specifically about types of tunnels relative to one's training goals (i.e., general bodyflight vs specific discipline traing)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Thats 100 percent true about helping the dog and the raffle. I can say that I and others were present when the "draw" for the top prize took place,and the original winner was put back in the hat as they were an "unknown" and the guy that bought the most tickets instead was awarded the top prize. I suppose that is a great way to look after your good customers though?
Nice work:$

Nick Scott Tomlin,
It is probably well understood by the readers out there that you just seem to dislike us. Hmm... maybe you dislike us because...
-We sponsored you to be here in the US working soley for us, when you were fired not once but twice from airkix.
-You never paid us your expedited fee's to get you here,
-You stiffed us on the rent and utilities,
-You trashed the house across the street with your drunken nights,
-We gave you an hour a week to fly so that you could go to nationals which really meant going to compete at Bedford, leaving high and dry staff wise. (Not many instructors ever get an hour a week to fly.)
-Not to mention the bonuses that we gave you for various things.
-We gave you and the rest of the staff a nice christmas bonus only 4 months after opening.
-Then you approved an employee's girlfriend to fly on staff time with a cast (before we were on site) and lied about it to our face... knowing that we had already stated that she was not to fly with a cast. Putting our entire company at risk.

Yet we still kept you on and didn't fire you. I know you would have been fired at another tunnel for a lot less. I guess all of those things must make us really bad people.

Then you quit with no notice. I think the problem here is that you are simply an unhappy person.

Why don't you go back to the UK where you came from and have a nice life. I know that you have such
great memories of working at Airkix and maybe they will take you back with open arms.

If you choose to continue to lie and slander us we will see you in court.

For your reference, the draw was done in reverse meaning the last ticket in the bucket was the winner. If you were there maybe you would have known this.

We wish you the best on your upcoming holiday.
Blue Skies and Happy Holidays!:)

I didn't notice you putting together a raffle to help the dog. I think what you meant to say is "Thanks Laurie and Rob for helping my friend's dog and for all the things you've done for me. I'm sorry for the way I left and Pamela was my most favorite student ever."

What can you expect from a man who doesn't know how to pronounce Zebra (ZEE - BRA).