freefalling2day

SVNH's best kept secret

Anyone who has flown SkyVenture NH knows that we give true time on blocks. I had a skydiving group booking in that was surprised and happy to hear that you get true time.
So for anyone that has not flown SVNH and and plotting out your block time thinking that you will only get door to door time... know that when we sell you 30 minutes... you will fly for 30 minutes. Our clock does not start until the first flyer enters the airflow. We have always done true blocks and we always will. We appreciate our skydiving / tunnel flyer customers and will always strive to give them every minute that they pay for.:)Blue Skies and Happy Holidays to all!

That is very nice. Conducting business honestly always will put you ahead on the long run. Running business for a client convenience but not for your own is always winning tactic.
I'll see you when I see you and if I don't see you.........Hell with you.

Thats great. :)
Bodyflight Bedford has solved this by having a chamber system that allows you to go in and out of the chamber all the time. Very easy.

No, you pay for whatever you agree to with the company you do business with. It's that's a facility rental for a period of time, then so be it, it's what you agreed to.

It just so happens SVNH has decided that they are more marketable for conducting business in the way they choose, and have decided to run their schedule somewhat differently. Kudos to them.

I don't think I've ever encountered a tunnel staff that is trying to "screw" the customer out of time.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

So for anyone that has not flown SVNH and and plotting out your block time thinking that you will only get door to door time... know that when we sell you 30 minutes... you will fly for 30 minutes. Our clock does not start until the first flyer enters the airflow.

In the above case, once the clock starts I assume it keeps running? Or do you stop the clock each time a flyer gets out of the airflow and resume the clock each time a flyer gets back in?
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

On the 30 and 60 minute blocks the clock starts when the first person enters the airflow and ends when the the total time is up. We have a timer and we also set the tunnel clock for the rotation time that the flyers request. That is the way it works for all blocks except when we have other flyers in that block. Then the time starts as when each flyer enters the airflow. For example most 10 minute blocks are spaced with other people and the time will start when each person enters the airflow.
Bottom line our customers always get the full amount of time.
Blue Skies!