flytrybe

iFly @ Universal Studios

I flew last night in the new iFly tunnel. The construction is spectacular, it's built of huge solid pieces of plexiglass. The tunnel was running at 85% and was way enough for any head down or sit action you might want. The net is at the city walk ground level, the tube is 360° clear, open view on all sides onto the people, citywalk and hard-rock cafe across the street.. let me see.. it feels like you are flying in one of the alien props from "The Abyss", total clarity with thousands of lights and flashy neons reflections reflecting onto the next surface.. try front flips inside a giant jellyfish.
It's obviously not a huge tunnel and the shape is a little unusual, so don't think of taking your 8-way team there, but to kick back with a friends, have a blast and show off in from of a crowd of stunned pedestrians.. it can't get better.
The staff is great and you most lightly you run into the Elsinore/Perris crowd.
... and its 7 miles from my house!
:)

We will be there some time each day, right now we will fly on Sunday at 11 am and Tuesday at 11 am. Then we will also probably be there around 9pm Saturday night (and other times to be determined).

Hello there, tunnelmom! I've heard of your amazing children. I work at iFly, so I look forward to watching them fly. Unfortunately, I don't work on Sunday, until 1pm, and I'm not scheduled to work on Tuesday. I'll be on the lookout for them, when I am working. I hope to meet all of you. We look forward to welcoming your family at our facility! :)

The kids had a fantastic time flying in the tunnel in Hollywood. We will definitely be back! It was great meeting everyone there!

They just got sponsored by Go Fast! through the end of 2008. They have also received sponsorship from Skyfest Boogie, Sky Systems, Freak'n Suits, Tony Suits, and Skyventure Colorado. Thanks to everyone who is supporting the kids!