dzjnky

SVNH "membership"??

Last year, SkyVenture NH had a deal where you could buy something like 5 hours of tunnel time for a really good price - cash up front for a deep discount on the time. It was an awesome bargain if you had the cash available... Anybody know if they are going to renew that offer???

is this some sort of advertising ploy?

you mean pretty well the entire Wind Tunnel forum lately?
or just the bulk hour deal stated in the first thread?

I'd say any type of deal of hours for a discount is by definition an "advertising ploy"....and always a good thing for frequent users.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

arent you rob's (the owner) brother?

is this some sort of advertising ploy?

Im willing to hear of deals in the forum..... not that there are any in here and this has nothing to do with "tunnel share Time". whats everyone think?

Deals in the tunnel are far/few. why not let the good deals be heard here?

No objection, and I'm nowhere near SVNH. Then again, I want the deals at OUR tunnel to be secretly passed to me in advance so I can book my time FIRST. ;) Okay, okay, it doesn't work like that. :)

ok..if there is a tunnel deal...pm me.

im looking for time durring xmas . Will travel to the deal.

SkyVenture NH is Pleased to Announce...

2008 Memberships Are Now Available for Purchase!!!

$ 3000.00 for 5 Hours of Tunnel Time

Details and Restrictions:

Memberships must be purchased by the close of business on 12/31/2007 - NO EXCEPTIONS - please plan accordingly
One membership per person
One T-Shirt is included with the membership.
Any time NOT flown by 12/31/08 will expire with no refunds or extensions.
Member can bring up to 11 other people to fly, but the member must be present and flying.
5 hours of membership time can be flown in a minimum of a half-hour block, or multiples of half-hour only. (Blocks of time less than a half-hour will be billed at the Return Flyer rate.)
The member is responsible for bringing people to space their time - SkyVenture New Hampshire will not provide spacing.
Membership time can only be flown during regular business hours (2-10pm) Monday - Thursday, or Fridays before 6pm.
Membership time will not be available on the following dates:

11/23/07 (Day after Thanksgiving)
12/24/07 - 01/02/08 (Christmas & New Years)
02/19/08 - 02/29/08 (February school vacation)
11/21/08 (Day after Thanksgiving)

If the member desires to fly on Friday (after 6pm) - Sunday, additional charges apply.

$80 additional for an hour (flown as an hour block)
$60 additional for a half hour (flown as a half hour block)

Additional time beyond the membership may be purchased at a discounted rate. This time may be flown at any time - peak or off peak.

$680 per hour (flown as an hour block)
$360 per half hour (flown as a half hour block)

Dave

LOL--Gee, like getting me to a wind tunnel is difficult!! :) Shhhhhhhhhhh . . . secret deals . . . I won't tell! :D

Edited to add:
Okay, it's fourth quarter at the office, so I'm not going anywhere AT LEAST until the first of the year. HYPOTHETICALLY, though, say, if someone was just curious :), which airport should they fly into? I looked on the map and I'm guessing Manchester, but it's kind of hard to tell.

TPM Sister #102

Yes MHT ( Manchester , NH ) is only 20 minutes from the tunnel. If you needed a ride we can arrange to pick you up. If you found a better price by flying into boston that airport is 45 minutes from us. I personally like MHT due to it is an easy in and out. Not many people know this but there is also a bus that you can take from boston airport for $25.00 round trip. We pick people up at the bus station which is 5 minutes from the tunnel. Come fly our Tube of Pleasure if you have the time. ;)

Let's just say that I happen to know that there's a Crowne Plaza in Nashua. :) Won't be before the first of the year, but I'd love to make a trip out!!!

Sorry, everybody, for the hijack! As you were--talk about membership!!!

TPM Sister #102