base698

Another Paraclete Thread

I got a chance to fly in the new super large and fast tunnel in Raeford. I have flown in Flyaway, L1, Skyventure Perris and Orlando. I'm a bit bigger (ie not built like a Chinese gymnast) so sitflying in other tunnels was always very difficult even with tunnel suits. Doing transitions required me to be in very floaty positions. In Paraclete however I could fly up in a normal freefly suit (no need for a $400 zp tunnel suit) and transition without losing any altitude. I imagine head down will be very fast to learn. I did about 10 minutes spotted on my head.

Not to mention they have Joe who is incredibly insightful about giving you pointers and advice on how to improve. I imagine freeflying in NC is going to be pretty awesome next summer :)

FAT BUSTARDS OF THE WORLD.
Come to Raeford and fly tunnel. YOU CAN DO IT TODAY.
Drink beer with us. Wait, I am confused……Justin, what should we do first? Drink beer and get bigger or fly tunnel? :) Anyway, if you over 200 pounds without you rig. We have a place in our harts for you and few beers in the cooler. Tunnel has enough wind to keep you fat ass happy.

Partorg
I'll see you when I see you and if I don't see you.........Hell with you.

Why do I read yur postas with a Russian accent?

:D:D

Stay Safe,

Arvel

Because I am smoo.o.o.o.oz operatoo.o.o.r (I am singing out laud. My co-workers are tripping. ) :) And you might want to ask: “Why are you Russian B..h are singing?” And I am going to tell you:”Because in only two days my fancy ass will go to a tunnel and do some sh.t on Fr., Sat and San. :) Gi..gi That is why I am singing :) And do not worry about accent, give me another 17 years. I’ll fix that………Or not :)

You know, I've read a lot of threads about how great the tunnel is, but you're the first to come out and say it... "You heavy mother-f'ers can fly here without a ZP tunnel suit."

I'm sold.

Bow, make sure you let us know when you are coming. It might make a difference. Beside tunnel the DZ is only 6 miles away and it is a good DZ with a damn bar right next to the swooping lane. “Redneck heaven” that is what I call Raeford. :) I think I am about to establish official freeflying club “200 pounders” :) I am sick and tired from all this emulations to Homo Sapiens that falling on the head with a speed of 120m/h :) It is time to take over. And we have tool for it that can elevate our big asses :)

I'll join your Fatboys club. Looking fwd to this weekend.

That is what I am talking about :) If we can not change our "shape" we are going to shape the world to fit it :) Gi..gi I know you can do it only on Sunday. Give us a call so we'll be there together.

So.o.o.on, (With a southern drawl) You can not get the beauty of the life unless you lost it. :)
And you leave about 2 blocks away from me and you never stopped by. Even you know that you (And especially you girl :) are always welcome at my house. So how much you miss me really. You are full of it :) I think you are just trying something else in here.....? Quiet man :) You know what? I lo.o.o.ve you too :) (With a Southern Drawl) :)
One more thing Greg. This is a national skydiving board tunnel part of it. If you would like to say something about flying in the tunnel that would be perfect. If you did not go yet to new tunnel I would be more then happy if you do. I would even fly with you in there on my belly (Not many I would do exception like that to). But I do not think people around US really interested how much you miss me or not. Instinct of ego could be overcome by WILL, perhaps the same as instinct of self-preservation and self-reproduction :) Thanks for participation

Forever yours.
Russian Redneck. :P

yeah, it definitely is a little quieter around there without partorg

I have being asked by few people in Raeford if I am going to cook deer stew this year on Thanksgiving at CSS. I really would like to do it. It became a good tradition. But due to my dedication to tunnel this year I did not shot one deer yet. I did not hunt once yet :)
I miss people too. Sampson his girl and I have stopped there 2 weeks ago on Friday night. No people, no camp fire. It was very sad. If you talk to Greg Upper or the other hunters around and they can get few deer hams I might cook damn stew on Sat night. I just have to go to TSS and get my burner and pot and the other stuff. I do not know about jumping because I do not get alone with a “Blue” cards or tattoos on a left arm as a number :) but I would be happy to come; cook and hangout with you :) There are really good crowd there every year on Thanksgiving :)

Well I showed up this past weekend and all I can say is..................................Holy Shit this Tunnel is AWESOME.

A must for anyone who thought they couldn't Freefly in a tunnel. A MUST !!!

ALSO

A must for anyone who thought they COULD Freefly in a tunnel. A MUST !!!
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...