Partorg

ParacleteXP Tunnel VIDEO. 25 min of pure FUN

http://www.freefly.us/video/THE%20WIND.wmv

Guys,
Òhis is the video from last weekend. Many of you will find yourself in there, but I do not carry responsibility if reality does not match expectations :) I am just a guy that press “Red Button” :) Enjoy :)
I'll see you when I see you and if I don't see you.........Hell with you.

Thanks for your comment. :) Considering the fact that this video was downloaded over 800 times in the last 24 hours, I appreciate that at least one person provided some feedback. :)

Thanks guys. You are right, but how many times did I make video against the glass? That is the first time. 99% of my video is in the sky and I probably never will do it again. I tried to get inside of the hallway and film through the door, I new it will be a problem but I had reaction about the same as reaction of stuff in Appalachian M. when I try to fly my canopy down the slope :) NO. It's dangerous :) I had to go to Canada and fly it there. Don't you think it is odd? :) So I have been forced to shoot video through the glass. And I new it is going to be glare. I showed it to Tim but modern days everyone afraid of lawyers more then bad publicity :) As the result we have video with glare. Sorry. Step to the right….You are enemy of the state, jump up – we are opening fire :) Gi..gi. Damn server is smoking…Traffic is unstoppable. That is how much interest people have to this tunnel. Tomorrow I’ll have mapped IP report where all that coming from. I like to know if all that is US traffic or there are folks anywhere else around the world that interested. To me personally is a big deal to have a tunnel like that next to my house. And I hope it’s going to bring some freeflying to the local DZs. Lately it sucks.