Glitch

AAC

Does anyone know if this tunnel is still operational? This is the most recent post I can find on here about it, and the aac website says currently they are closed for maintainance. my wife and I were hoping to do some training there sometime this year before starting aff. If anyone knows if they're still open that'd be great. I'd really rather go here than pigeon forge.

Make the trip to Raeford. First jump course includes 6 minutes in the Paraclete XP tunnel. You won't regret it.

Good info and advice!

Plus there is a fellow (or lady) or two there that has a bit of experience to learn from.;)

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I have been in contact with AAC becasue I am wanting to do some tunnel time before my first jump. I hope to get certified by the end of the summer as long as $$ pans out. I was told they will begin taking reservations May 1st. I plan on heading up there around the weekend on 5/14 and doing some sessions, probably just 10 minutes since it'll be my first time.

I hate that it's so far away, but I hope to learn a lot before I start AFF.