kentsessions

tunnel opening in SF Bay Area...iFlySFBay

Hey folks, we finally made it happen. Yesterday we took our first flights in the SkyVenture/iFly tunnel in the SF Bay area!

It's been 4 years in the making but we are there.

We will have the $500/hour discounted pricing until the end of the month so better grab them if you are interested at www.iFlySFBay.com

We will be flying skydivers (they don't need all the fancy stuff...) much sooner than new customers. so check us out if you want to be the first in the area to fly with us.

Thank you for all the notes of support, and we hope to fly with you soon!

Kent

Great news.

For the $500/hour pricing, on http://store.iflysfbay.com/onehotuti.html, it indicates it can only be used by "experienced flyers." How does iFly SF Bay define "experienced flyer?" In other words, what category do AFF students fall into?

Hey, great question. Bottom line is that we are trying to make clear that everyone will need to go through the basic "class" (few minutes) on tunnel hand signals, really not a big deal. Just want to make sure that first timers think that we are just going to throw them in...

Thanks for the interest!

Kent

Great news. Post hours or Phone number when you are open to the public. My friends are ready to cash in the gift certificates I got them and I am ready to come fly the day you are ready. Once my friends try it out I expect we will want block time. Get in touch or post contact info and I'll be there. I am an AFF student with 30 minutes tunnel time. Woo Hoo!!!