jtval

Little flyers- Flyaway LV

I am so thrilled. My Niece,Kayla, (2.5 years old) went to the tunnel today and flew without hesitation.

It definitely helped that KAylee, (3.5 year old) was there to fly and show her that its no big deal.

Ain't they cute.
My photos

My Videos

That's great that you have gotten the kids into the tunnel at such a young age. Kids love this sport! My two kids are 8 and 11 and have been flying at SkyVenture Colorado for almost a year now. They were the ones who inspired their parents to start to fly... :)

Kaylee, is what I would call an accomplished flyer--for her age.

Her Dad is a manager;)

He let's her go and she stays in the air. She does spins, tracks etc....just amazing.

Kayla,
Well, for her first time she did awesome,as well.
No hesitation, jumped right in and smiled the whole time.

They were so cute all geared up.:)

My photos

My Videos

very cool!

we have tunnel here very close too, might have to take my nephew there once.. his father, my brother, is a chopper pilot, so i might get him addicted.. B|

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

i would, but chances are slim i suppose.. his mother doesnt even allow him to have a ride on a tractor, i wouldnt even want to ask about the tunnel.. :|:|:|

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

That is awsome!! I wish I could have started so early. If they stick with it, imagine how sick those kids will be when they are old enough to skydive. I'd take my brother, but I'd have to kidnap him to do it. I doubt my mom would allow to take him all the way to Florida and he is twelve. :)

---------------------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/rave4funn

That's the whole problem; you're asking permission.:D

cant remember if it was last year or the year before. as a christmas gift, i gave my brother and his wife some movie-vouchers, plus i'd get their kid to look after while they could enjoy themselves.. well, to this very day, they havent come back on it!
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

That is too cute!
I love Flyaway Vegas since that is where I went for coaching before we had a wind tunnel in Perris. Does Keith still own it? He was my coach when I went to Flyaway when I was going thru AFF and such a great guy,
I've been to Flywayay a couple times since then, but not for a couple years.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

That is too cute!
I love Flyaway Vegas since that is where I went for coaching before we had a wind tunnel in Perris. Does Keith still own it? He was my coach when I went to Flyaway when I was going thru AFF and such a great guy,

Yep, Keith and Chris still own it.
They're rocks...I mean THEY ROCK. I love that place. I spend more time at the tunnel than I do at the drop zone. (mainly because it's like 15 miles form my house and I stop in to BS with everyone.)
My photos

My Videos

That is too cute!

Do you know Dave? Here's a pic of him and his daughter Kaylee.
Don't get confused, though. While Dave enjoys flying with his daughter I have a theory that he is only smiling because he's in mid fart and likes the way it feels.

BTW-Sept 10th is a tunnel boogie at flyaway. contact them for info.;)
My photos

My Videos