VegasBrad

Flyaway Vegas Discounts

print out the original post next time.

Brad or Dave USUALLY work on thursday but Think their scedules have just changed.
I was exhuasted but if I was there I may have been able to convince tell her about the discounts.

was it Sam (the hot brunette) or sarah (the hot blonde) who was working the counter?

BTW- thursdays are my usualy nights I'm sure to meet you up there sometime

I'm the guy with all the eyes.
I look exactly like my avatar.

EDIT: BTW I am not affiliated with the tunnel I can not offer anything. I just know everyone there from flying and jumping with them.
My photos

My Videos

Went again last night, and things were the same, still $25 per flight.

I wasn't terribly dissapointed, as $25
..., and even though I swore to myself prior that I wouldn't go more than 3 times, I was really getting into it at the end of my 3rd run, and couldn't resist a fourth.

Just think, if you print out the post. next ime you can get 5 flights for the price of 4.;)

Good luck on your AFF levels.
My photos

My Videos

I rarely get on dz.com anymore since it's blocked at work and usually no time at home. But I had the opportunity to get on tonight and saw this thread and felt compelled to respond. I jump at Elsinore mostly, but sometimes train with my team in the Perris tunnel. BUT I have an alligience to the Vegas tunnel. When I was an AFF student I got stuck on my level 4. We didn't have the tunnel at Perris then. The nearest tunnel was Vegas. So I called them and arranged to do coaching. Not only was Keith very accomodating (he called to tell me the A/C was broken and they might be closed when I came, but agreed to come in to train me even if they weren't open to the public). Keith was very competant and kind and not only did he train me so that I was able to pass my level 4, he kept in touch with me by e-mail and was my cheer leader for the rest of my AFF. Don't think I could have done it without him. I came back to the Vegas tunnel later wanting to learn to sit fly. Great place to learn to sit fly cuz you have to stay in the middle. Anyway, just wanted to say that although the Vegas tunnel isn't Perris, it's still a great place to go. And Keith and staff are awesome!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller