fedykin

Skyventure Moscow?

We've been flying there for some time already although it is not officially open yet. Great tunnel!

So what are they waiting for?
Is there a scheduled opening date?

I don't know about the opening date but there is quite a lot that needs to be done still inside

Leigh and I are off to the moscow skyventure tomorrow morning for 20 minutes or so, My first time in the wind tunnel so I hope i don't get too battered?

I'll post some photos when we get back home.

;)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Our trainers are outstanding people and professionals

you are not wrong, I was in awe watching them.

It was very frustrating for me, on my back I felt like a moron and the instructor earned his money working with me. It was nice to try the tunnel but I think I need to get an hour next time!

you will be a skygod after working in there for a while. I would like to see those guys flying in the sky!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Just finished my tunnel time(5+ hours total)

great tunnel, the ammenities are a bit spartan(bring food+ drink) and they only take cash
the airflow is great, super fast, too fast when they crank it
it is in the middle of nowhere, make sure your cab driver knows where they're going and leave lots of time for 'navigational embarasment'. very cheap, tony the tunnel rat was a really nice guy, very helpfull.
cheers guys

persistance, they are rather poor at awnsering the phone or emails, keep on trying, it took me the better part of a dozen emails and calls to get a responce. sorry if that isnt terribly helpfull or if freezone choose to go mental over that comment...

Hi Ivan

Please explain to your employer that unless someone replies to emails and answers/returns phone calls it is going to make things a bit hard for customers to book tunnel time. I know the facilities are not fully complete but the tunnel is running. I'm also fine with the fact that payment is cash only.

If you could PM me some alternative contact details that would be greatly appreciated.

Will