nayf69

Rumors of Skyventure Dubai?

I've head some rumors going around that there may be a skyventure tunnel being built in dubai, I found a site on the web but cant find it again but the email on there didn't work. Anybody know anything?
If you can't take care, take cover!!!

Nayf

I believe a tunnel has been sitting in bits in a hangar there for years, although I have no idea whether it's likely to be assembled anytime soon.

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

As far as I know, this tunnel is in Abu Dhabi (the capital of UAE) and it's going to be military only. Although this project was started many years ago, the tunnel will be running in the next few days...insha' allah ;).

On the other hand, there were plans for a tunnel in Dubai. I was there last year and, as a tunnel addict, I had to do some research before I went there. According to google cache these plans were on www.skydivedubai.com. But at that time, the page was already offline. The page is for sale now, so I assume, these plans were canceled :(

No.1 reason NOT to be an astronaut: ...You can't drink beer at zero gravity...