kirkverner

ParacleteXP SkyVenture Update 2

At a grand a pop I think my hopes of trying one out would be dashed. I'm just trying to figure out how it works as there isn't anything like that published on the site.

We have 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 minute blocks. They range somewhere around $27 on up.

Hope this eases your concerns.

Matt

I just bought an hour, and I plan to have a group of 10 people, maybe 12. The way I figure it each person should get something like 20 minutes of flying time for their $65-$120. So how much would 20 minutes of real freefall cost you at the DZ? And you don't have to pack!!!

The down side is you don't get exit practice, or tracking practice, but still, it is an extraordinarily valuable and cost-effective thing to do. Not to mention just plain fun.

-- Jeff
My Skydiving History

Doing 10 to 15 minutes in 2.5 minute rotations is reasonable if it's spread out in 30 minutes to an hour. Doing more than that and you'll get little out of it. After a break you can do 10 more if it's spread out. We should get six of us to do that. I'll probably buy two hours here shortly.

Ran into Kirk and the rest of the gang today at lunch, they said that Oct should be go time!

That's what I like to hear, I'll be home by the end of October and I have this crazy feeling I'll be swinging by the tunnel to say hi shortly thereafterB|

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

As I went by this morning, I had a thought - "how many wrecks are going to occur on 401 now due to the wind tunnel?" We should start a pool.

You can see from the road right into the flight chamber - imagine someone who doesn't know what the building is - "Daddy, someone is hanging in mid air?" "WHAT?!" *CRASH!*

(why can't we have batman type text?)
Scars remind us that the past is real

Every time I drive by the tunnel, my eyes are off 401 for that entire quarter mile....I can't wait.

SEE! SEE! You're going to be the first wreck...

LOL

we should think about opening an auto body shop right after the wind tunnel then....;)
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)