Bluefox

SVNH wknd & TFTC 2005 Video

Hey Fellow Tunnel Loving Flyers!

I just posted some old video that I finally got around to editing from the 2005 Tunnel for the Cause. Special thanks to the Paige Rudolph and the other flying ladies of TFTC 2005, plus Shane Tully from WINDWORX productions for sharing such great video.
Check it out http://www.foxforce4.com/svnh.html

While you are there note that I'm going to be up playing at SVNH March 3-4th so if you want to come out and play let me know. Everyone is welcome!

Also Brian Germain will be there teaching a canopy course at the tunnel.

Check that out here http://www.bigairsportz.com/event.php?EID=108&strMonth=03&strYear=2007&fdate=03/3/2007

Addendum - I'm a novice webmistress at best so please forgive the crudeness of my site.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy the video.

Laura

CANOPY COURSE Video Training with Brian Germain at AdventureWisdom.com

Thanks Paige. I had fun throwing the video together on an airpane the other friday evening. I had my camera/laptop/wires/remote/ipod/snacks/cocktail out on the plane and my neighboor kept looking at me like I was a freak. :D It was a great form of entertainment to pass the time.

NH is going to be a blast! :)

Hey Everyone!

Ok for those of you who may not have been able to see the video because I'm lame and used Apple quick time then embedded the video using a code that only seems to work with Microsoft IE. Well now you can click on the link below the video clip and it should work. Hey....I did say I'm a novice. ;)

Anyway I really had a blast at SVNH. As I have found previously Laurie, Rob and the rest of the staff went out of their way to be awesome hosts. I want to send a special thanks to all of them for making my weekend so amazing. I swear the vibe at SVNH just seems to get better and better. Not to mention the facilities look awesome. What a great job everyone did getting the facilities up and running. Koodos to all involved.

I also want to send a thanks to those people who came out for the canopy course and to fly with me. You know who you are and you all flew like super stars which of course just made me smile more. Thank you!

I look forward to another tunnel flying adventure in the near future.

SVNH Rocks!
Laura