freefalling2day

SkyVenture New Hampshire has a new sign

I think the overall design of building is very nice.

Agreed, that whole place looks sharp.

The place was neat when it was under construction. I bet it's a sight to behold now. The plans they were executing or going to when I was there were top notch.

There's even a sand blasted SV logo in the tiles in when you first walk in. I didn't get to see it but pics don't lie. It's awesome.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I think the overall design of building is very nice.

Agreed, that whole place looks sharp.

The interior and the facilities in there are awesome too. I enjoyed flying in Orlando, but I really love the NH tunnel; so much so that I bought a membership for this year!!

The one thing I did hear, so correct me if I am wrong, is that the inner doors still need to be reworked?
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I prefer not to make any posts and just read the forums. But due to my experience at the NH tunnel, I chose to register and post a comment.

I have flown in the Bragg and Eloy tunnels in the past and was fortunate enough to spend 4 hours in the NH tunnel last Sunday. I was truly impressed with the facilities and professionalism of the entire staff! Everyone was extremely helpful and courteous. They have some excellent flyers but more importantly, excellent coaches who are very enthusiastic and create a great atmosphere for learning. Thanks to everyone who helped us in the tunnel especially Nick and Brad and thanks again to Laurie and Rob! We will be back.

Corey

Cobe, what discipline were you getting coached in, and who were the coaches. Were they in the tunnel along with an additional tunnel instructor, or did they play both roles?
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

There were three of us total for four hours. I mainly concentrated on sitflying with intervals of backflying just to give my shoulders a break. Our four hours were broken into two blocks of two hours. The first two hours we had Nick and I forget the other guys name (sorry), the second two we had Nick and Brad. They played both roles. My shoulders are still pretty tender! Hope that answers your questions?

In addition to the great coaches and instructors on staff at SVNH, Mass Defiance offers free coaching for belly flyers (general skills or 4-way specific) on Thurs. nights - we'll be training in FL this week, but will be there consistantly each Thurs. in February. Be it back flying, sit, headdown, or belly stuff, you'll be able to get the instruction you want there...

Ben
Mass Defiance 4-wayFS website

sticks!