Hooknswoop

What do you look for in a tunnel?

LOL! I think you and I are going to have to work harder. (The hygienist was funny, though. She asked all sorts of questions that made me believe she knew what I was talking about, and then she said, "what's a wind tunnel?" Now she knows!)
TPM Sister #102

I would just like to say I drove 14 hrs From Ontario Canada to go to skyventure NH and had nothing but a positve experience . the desk staff were friendly and helpful .The tunnel coaches were very experienced and hands on . they gave me a discount on my hotel and made my family feel welcome while we were there ....
Thank you Very much SV NH . I am going back down in March for at least an hour ... CAN'T WAIT

Actually there are things to do in Nashua and the surrounding area other than the tunnel. Were you looking for anything specific?

Also, I have never had a problem with the customer service at SVNH. The owners and staff have always been friendly and helpful to me. Running a business can be stressful, and you probably just caught her at a bad moment. It happens.

Stacey

I've been to SVNH about 4 or 5 times now and have only had great experiences. I've done a few hours in the orlando tunnel before and always enjoyed it, but the new hampshire tunnel has been a lot more pleasant. Sounds to me like they tried to accomodate you by giving you your full hour instead of charging you and taking time away. Your only complaint seems to be that they didn't smile enough as they backed up their schedule for you? Ok, I'll give ya that. It's true. They don't smile enough. :)
Dave

I thought you just said you weren't going to post anything else on this subject? Maybe we should talk about the first "manager" you hired for the tunnel and how you paid him so well for his work there. What a great story that is. I guess you can say he didn't know what he was getting into.