Jiggs

Action photos in the tunnel - can you help?

Hi All,

Having recently returned from a trip to tunnel trip I have written an article for our national skyding magazine (ASM) --> http://www.skydiver.com.au/
about the benefits of tunnel use (with some interviews with some top coaches). What I really need some help with is some cool photos - a picture is worth 1000 words they say.

For me I can't believe what an amazing tool the tunnel is (and so much additictive fun - have 15hrs)

My aim is to encourage more Aussie jumpers to spend the cash, go to the where its at, get coaching and knock out a bunch of hours to improve the quality of air skills and to get more people skydiving at a higher level.

Anyway all I have are external shots of the tunnel so I don't think that will really cut it.

So if you are willing to share some decent photos of people flying in the tunnel that would be suitable for publication - email me! or PM me

Photo credits will be given but no $$$ - sorry it's all about the love;)
"Don't blame malice for what stupidity can explain."

"In our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart and in our despair, against our will comes wisdom" - Aeschylus