philh

are tunnels profitable?

Now there are quite a few tunnels around the world, I wonder if there is any data on how protiable they are? What sort of revenue do they generate versus operating and initial cost? Anyone know? Or more like anyone prepared to say?

I'm sure a fair number are registered companies and as such will need to file annual accounts with the relevant authorities (eg Companies House in England & Wales).

Once you've trawled through them all - please let us all know;)

tas
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

Once you've trawled through them all - please let us all know

Sadly its impossible to guage from public accounts whats really going on with any company - especially in startup years etc... otherwise I would have subscribed to alot of account data before we started for sure! lol

I think the sucess of tunnels vary greatly... its not always the bed of roses that everyone thinks - but then again certainly attractive enough to make alot of us want to give it a try. After all it is Nirvana to find a business that you can make a living and also really love.

:)

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk