How Long Did It Take You?

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To

In Reply To

We need to get a week night outing together again and either have dinner before or after flight time.

YES! That would be great! Eating AND tunnel time . . . doesn't get much better than that.

(Case in point: Yet another good reason to do adult league.)

what about eating in the tunnel?

Only if it's possible to do in conjunction with some RW--a point for every bite of food out of someone else's hands, for example. But we digress. . . .

no no no, you've got it all wrong, you put on your fullface and tighten the strap so nothing can fall out then open the visor and pour a couple bags of skittles in there, then shut the visor, then every time you take a knee to the face the skittles will bounce around and you try and catch them in your mouth, it's just like playing hungry hungry hippos, that board game from when we were kids.:P

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

no no no, you've got it all wrong, you put on your fullface and tighten the strap so nothing can fall out then open the visor and pour a couple bags of skittles in there, then shut the visor, then every time you take a knee to the face the skittles will bounce around and you try and catch them in your mouth, it's just like playing hungry hungry hippos, that board game from when we were kids.:P

Oh, EXCELLENT. I definitely remember hungry hungry hippos. This is going to require the purchase of more gear, but then, I'm always in favor of that. Besides, this way, you don't have to worry about what nasty crud is going to be flying around in there with you. It's all contained.
TPM Sister #102

I have a similar concern...I would like to become a tunnel instructor. How much time am I looking at? I have an aff rating and a couple of hours mostly spent freeflying in the tunnel.

Orlando has the largest staff of instructors and hires often. They just got done with a big round of hiring. You should get them your resume asap so you don't miss out again. In Orlando, instructors get benefits and profit sharing. Not sure how CO does it.

You don't need tunnel time or skydives to be a tunnel instructor.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

We need to get a week night outing together again and either have dinner before or after flight time.

So did anyone pick a night? B|

Nope, no one has contacted me[:/]
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey