flyangel2

Big thanks to SVC

As most of you may or may not know, I no longer work at SVC, but still get out there to fly. I miss all my friends there and just have to share the love that places offers.

So, today I took a group of newbies for their first adventure. The group I took was not an ordinary group. Trudy Coats is a foster mother that has adopted four of her foster children. These foster children came from a hardship background, never having enough to eat, and not having the kind of love you deserve in a family environment. But Trudy is a saint, and has taken these children into her home and gives them all the love they now deserve. She even home schools these kids!

Also in the group was one of my new bosses at the Animal Clinic I work at. Dr. Eckert-Peterson is a wonderful vet that gives and gives to animals, even though she comes into work most days in pain. Doc is living with Lupus and makes it to work every day.

It has always been a dream of all these foster children and Dr. Eckert-Peterson to make a skydive. But because of the age of the children and the Doc's Lupus, they thought they would never see this dream.

Well, enter SkyVenture Colorado. I guess the smile on the faces says it all.

I have now worked out a deal with the kids. If their grades from the semester are at a B or higher, they get another trip to the tunnel.

Thanks goes out to Flip and Derek for making this adventure happen. I know the grades will be up to speed, so you’ll see them again.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Mar, it was a privilege to meet these wonderful people today. Thank you so much!!

As for SVCO~I can't say enough about the great people who work there. I have never had anything but an awesome experience there, and I'm there at least once a week. They know the meaning of customer service, and they are the most patient people I've ever met!!

Thanks everyone at SVCO~you make the place rock.:)