Jewels

There Must be a Thread

For me, different is good when it comes to coaching. I need different to get me out of my training box and to innovate moves.

TOTALLY agree. That's why I never request a specific instructor, although there could be times when it could be helpful to work with a specific person on a specific skill.
TPM Sister #102

And then Brad H. wears a suit that says "Derek" and it all gets confused. Or more so. Maybe they should just throw out all the applications from people who have a name that's already taken!

Bwahaha...oh, that is SO funny!

Jewels, let your instructors know your concerns, but don't worry too much about how quickly you learn to do all of this. Your instructors know when to push you. It will be whenever you are ready to go faster and when you have the proper tools...jumpsuit, weight belt, basic skills, etc. I'm sure that you'll figure it out, but your instructors, who know how you fly, will be of most help to you.

Personally, I definitely use weights for 4-way, but I fly often with men who are as much as 100 lbs. heavier than I am. I weigh about 97 lbs. or so, but I wear a form-fitting jumpsuit and weights. You'll also probably want to get a better suit and weight belt, if you keep flying RW.

Getting back to the CO tunnel instructors, I totally miss Brad (H. from Perris)! He is such an AWESOME Tunnel Instructor and fun bartender, too. I know him from flying in Perris Skyventure. Please let him know that I (Rosa) miss him terribly. Send him and former Perris TI, Kris my hugs and best wishes! We (SoCal peeps) miss them both over here! :)

I'm having so much fun in the tunnel! It's not so much that I'm worried about learning this as it is that I'm impatient to learn this! I want to do it all--right now. (Some people are never satisfied! ;))

97 pounds--must be nice!

I'll BET you miss the guys. We're lucky to have them here. Next time I see him/them, I will say hello!
TPM Sister #102

I'm having so much fun in the tunnel! It's not so much that I'm worried about learning this as it is that I'm impatient to learn this! I want to do it all--right now. (Some people are never satisfied! ;))

I understand. I'm the same way!

97 pounds--must be nice!

Not really...I finally used an officially accurate scale, and it said that I weigh 93.6 lbs. :| Thank goodness for my comfy (compared to others) weight belt. It's custom-made by Bryan Harrell from Terminal Imagery. (I probably sound like PR or like a commercial, but PM his wife dippymoo for more info, if you are interested in one of his weight belts.)

Have fun! :)

[Not really...I finally used an officially accurate scale, and it said that I weigh 93.6 lbs. :| Thank goodness for my comfy (compared to others) weight belt. It's custom-made by Bryan Harrell from Terminal Imagery. (I probably sound like PR or like a commercial, but PM his wife dippymoo for more info, if you are interested in one of his weight belts.)

93.6?! Wow--you are tiny! No wonder you love your weight belt! Thanks for the recommendation. It always helps to know what other people like.

TPM Sister #102