skycat

Flyaway LV on VH1

Ok, whoever came up with the tux balloon flight suit needs a metal. That guy from the brady bunch looked way too funny in it.

It definately looked like a good time though although some of the exits out of the wind....well all I can say is good thing the walls are padded. :P:D
Fly it like you stole it!

There is a matching wedding dress (not sure if you saw just the tux). A couple was married in the suits in the tunnel since they met there.

I thought it was pretty cute but I'm a sucker for something of the sorts I suppose :D
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Dave McMahan and his now ex-wife were married in the tunnel. The tux and dress suits were custom made by our seamstress. We keep them around for when couples come in on their honeymoon or anniversery.

We've got a gorrilla suit and a Superman suit now, and we're anxious to film a battle royale in the tunnel!
Brad Hess
Manager
Vegas Indoor Skydiving

Dave McMahan and his now ex-wife were married in the tunnel. The tux and dress suits were custom made by our seamstress. We keep them around for when couples come in on their honeymoon or anniversery.

We've got a gorrilla suit and a Superman suit now, and we're anxious to film a battle royale in the tunnel!

I was hoping you'd fill us in :)
Can I be superwoman when I come out there? I'll make my own PINK suit :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com