georgerussia

Choosing a wind tunnel - what about Flyaway, LV?

>Eloy is very close (as I understand it).

We were able to do all the blocks except 1 and 13 (the long ones.) Actually, we could do em, but it's not that useful since you don't do them anything like that in the sky. I agree, another 2 feet and you could do the 1's and 13's without lots of cheating too.

Interesting side note - Airspeed has adapted their skydiving style to match their tunnel moves because it's advantageous to them to do blocks/randoms only one way.

We're talking about another tunnel camp mid summer, a couple teammates are having trouble maintaining good pressurization during regular practice (we should either slow up and do some body position drills, or hit a tunnel refresher) - trying to decide where and when, I'm really wanting to go to Denver for some reason. I'd love to try it.

Bill understood, 1' and 13's were the ones noted that required a bit of technique accommodation.

And the round chamber is definitely the thing.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

trying to decide where and when, I'm really wanting to go to Denver for some reason. I'd love to try it.

Bill understood, 1' and 13's were the ones noted that required a bit of technique accommodation

If you fancy a trip over the pond we'll welcome you with a big :)
1's and 13's are possible - with little change.... our chamber is round too.... and you get the joy of drinking wamr beer! - what more could you ask for? :D:D

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

cold beer

(sorry, I know that's taboo.....:D - maybe, I just haven't come up against beer good enough to drink cold)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants