stillalive

Wind Tunnel in Texas ?

From the horse's mouth it is in fact breaking ground today, Monday June 18. Location is on 183. They still are not selling any time, memberships or have any league info though.
It's funny that all the idiots that were hyping it up earlier are staying quiet now. My guess is they were talking out their asses based on rumors.

I heard they were breaking ground in Austin this week. Can anyone confirm or does anyone have more details? It's been coming from pretty credible sources...

I heard the same thing at the SVCO tunnel earlier this week, from a couple of folks I would consider to be very reliable sources. They told us it was a done deal, that money was in place, and they were breaking ground this week.

I love the staff at SVCO, but I'm SO ready to have a tunnel within relatively easy driving distance. My CC is going to be getting a workout! ];-)

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

At the moment it would be a picture of dirt moving equipment once something is getting built I will take pics --4 minutes from my chicks house by car - 15 minute walk :-)

You call your dude a chick?

Well anyway this is great news. Now I know where I'll be crashing. :)

At the moment it would be a picture of dirt moving equipment once something is getting built I will take pics --4 minutes from my chicks house by car - 15 minute walk :-)

Just to clarify: you have personally observed actual, currently-ongoing construction at this site? Just asking.