wizardfly

AAC Spring Season

Howdy, I heard that AAC was down for the winter due to some upgrades being done.. I was wondering if those upgrades has been completed by now and its back to operational status these days? Im going to be making a trip to DC this week and was thinking about making a detour to AAC sometime next week.. ;)

AAC is still working on completing the tunnel to original specs, and it did not close down this winter, after all. It's open under the same basic conditions as it has since 2004, 48 hours advanced reservations, $10 per minute cash only, and minimal staff.

DC & AAC are quite a distance from eachother.. that's one HECK of a detour! ;)

Tell John (please) that morgan is buring up the tape of their flights together showing all her friends. She still talks very excitedly about it.

Now My wife gets pissed at 2 of us for tying up the TV to watch Tunnel videos!B|

I am not sure when we wil get out there again, but she will be playing hooky from school as soon as I know!
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

We'll be there!!! MJ (my barbie), Lexi, Rox & I will be thrilled to welcome Morgan into our Mini Mafia!!

I love our Mini Mafia members. They bring life and longevity to the organization, the sports of bodyflying, and skydiving.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Holy moly, 6 hours?!@#?? Thats a ton of flying in a single weekend.. Im still not sure if Im going or not.. Depends on if Im able to find somebody to tag along and split costs with me.. I didnt realize that it was cash only biz, I thought visa already monopolized the planet by now.. ;) Ill give AAC a fone call on mon or so if i m going.. =) That'll be a trip flying without any net.. Have a blast!!