teamtwot

signed off!

Thanks guys!

I have booked 90 minutes spread over Monday 10th, 11th and 12th! Gonna feel the pain! Looking forward to saying Hi!

See you soon!:P

Look for us all morning in the tunnel on the 8th and 9th. We're the 4 way in every even hour between 6 and 1 both days. Mid day on the 7th. 12 hours total. Staying right next door at the Best Western M.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I'll be doing TPM inductions and flying w. some friends on Sunday the 9th, flying at 2:30pm. We'll arrive at least an hour early. Hope to see you there, would love to meet you.

I'll be inducting a little one and they are always so much fun to watch fly. I can't wait till the 14th when I'll be 5 minutes from the tunnel (moving) so I can be there to meet all the visitors that come to play w. us. Right now I'm 45min each way without traffic.

If I don't see you have great flights!!!!!!!!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I'll be inducting a little one and they are always so much fun to watch fly.

my 10 year old gets 15 on Saturday and 15 on Sunday - 2nd tunnel visit for her. 2 more days.... We'll look for you too. I hear a few others are also in this weekend from out of state. (We have Samurai136 in my camp too)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

What are your flight times on Sunday? I'd love to meet everyone that will be around.

Your daughter would make a great TPM sister. I also like to call the younger ones our 'Mini Mafia' :D:)
Look forward to seeing and maybe flying w. everyone. I only have 15 minutes but I'll see what I can do about some dz.com or group flying fun:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

PM sent, in addition to the 2 women skydivers and my daughter, there is a female non-jumper doing pre-AFF training in the 10am session the same day. I'll let you know.