UKFSDude

Sponsored UK Team Tryouts : Read NOW

To All,

The Gist:

Due to unforeseen circumstances the sponsored Bodyflight junior team, 'Frenzy' is currently in need of a new member. As such you are all cordially invited to team try-outs at Bodyflight UK on Saturday 25th March. Please read on for more info.

Details:

In December 2005 Bodyflight UK held tryouts for a new junior team to become part of the Bodyflight squad, comprising of 2 senior teams, 1 intermediate team and 1 junior team. The main sponsors of the squad are Bodyflight UK, Skydive Spain & Target Skysports. The training schedule for the junior team is laid out as follows (some of which has already been completed):

- Approx 100 Jumps
- 16 Hours of Tunnel Time
- Full time coaching from former Sebastian XL members Steve Hamilton & John McIver

The team is looking for someone who is enthusiastic, willing to be pushed hard and learn quickly. There is no requirement to have competed in 4-way before or know any of the names/letters of the formations. Skill wise you need to have or be very close to achieving a good neutral position (with no fishing, movement or fall rate changes), good in place 90 and 180 degree turns and good independent arm movement.

The financial commitment required is investment in a team suit and approx £300-£400 per month from now until August with a possibility to continue the Bodyflight project into a second year.

As mentioned above the tryouts will be held on Saturday 25th March. We would kindly ask that anyone interested please be at the tunnel for 10am and please private message me so that we have an idea of numbers. We will be fitting the trials around the team training already scheduled so please expect to spend a good part of the day at the tunnel. You will be asked to purchase 5 minutes of tunnel time at the going rate of £62 which will be spent flying with Steve & John and perhaps current members of the Frenzy team.

We hope to be able to let the lucky individual know before the end of the day and invite him/her to stay for the remainder of the tunnel camp that weekend (sat evening & Sunday).

I wish everyone the best of luck,
Marc

Frenzy Inside Center

p.s Please see attachment for team logo
Everyone makes mistakes, just dont let them be your last.

Nice logo!

Sorry I don't have more to offer than that. I wish you all the best in finding the right team mate who will make the experience one you won't soon forget (for good reasons that is ;))
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

hey guys,
the first time I mention the date in the above post is incorrect. The day of the tryouts is this coming weekend, saturday 25th March as mentioned further down in the post.

Marc
Everyone makes mistakes, just dont let them be your last.