Paulipod

COMPETITION : Bodyflight World Challenge!!

Ok peeps...

Quite excited to tell you that we are organising a competition which we are planning to be quite an event.

We are inviting flyers from anywhere who want to prove their skill and walk away with some pretty impressive prizes B|

On the 8th + 9th April 2006 we will hold the first Bodyflight World Challenge with open events for 2-way freefly and 4-way relative.

Full details of the event schedule / rules / entry details etc will be posted shortly..

At this stage I will tell you though that there will be some substantial rewards for the first 4 places in each category as we want to see some of the best flying on show.

Will follow up with the full event details soon - but happy to answer any questions in the meantime. This will hopefully be an annual event.

:)

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

Hey Paul!

You know we'd love to feature all that on the Network so please let us know! A press release or even just putting it on the calendar for sure!!

What can you do for us americans who the exchange rate is not so fair too?

also... do you mind if I add bedford to the title when I add it.. First Bodyfilght Bedford World Challenge...
we've got that other stuff on Joao's worldwide Bodyflight Challenges (1-4) and it would help ME at least, for sure keep them straight!

Congratulatios again.. hope we can make it!

The Russian 4-Way 'SkyPanthers' have been doing some training this week,
I don't know much about FS, but i know they're damn good!!!
Hopefully they come along to compete!

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

hi

I am willing to do some 4way training and spend a few hundreds pounds
if anyone is interested please let me know

moreover I am interested in 1to1 coaching body position 1hour any weekend camp

Regards
Chris D.
London

Hi Chris

Contact bodyflight directly for coaching - Steve Hamilton has actually posted another thread here about free coaching he's offering in aid of charity if you're quick.

Steve's your man for RW coaching. B|

Steve's your man for RW coaching. B|

seconded

thirds - Steve's great, no nonsense, fun, great flyer and teacher

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

So who's entering then!?

4-Way and Freefly

Both disciplines have a prizes of:
1st - £4000
2nd - £2000
3rd - £1500
4th - £500

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

Hello all, the Bodyflight Bedford World Challenge is as follows:

Date: 4-way Open RW Event - Saturday 8 April / Open Freefly event - Sunday 9 April 06

Where: Bodyflight Bedford, Building 36, Twinwoods Business Park, Twinwoods Road, Clapham, Bedfordshire, MK41 6AE. The facility is close to Bedford train station with daily, regular links to London and Luton airports.

RW Info: Over 10 rounds including semi-final and final; 35 secs working time; launch from door

FF Info: Over 7 rounds including 5 free rounds & 2 compulsory rounds; 60 secs working time

Entry Fees: Check the website, call the tunnel, or PM the poster for prices please.
Chuck

Prizes: 1st - £4,000 2nd - £2,000 3rd - £1,500 4th - £500

Rules: Soon to be available at www.worldchallenge.info; run very similar to UK Skydiving Nationals rules.

How to enter: Due to our facility's maximum occupancy restrictions, entry is by application only. Both events are 'Open' rather than Junior/Inter/Senior and competitors from all over the World are welcome to take part. There will be a maximum of 20 x 4-way teams and 30 x freefly teams.

FFI: Application forms and further info is available from [email protected] or www.worldchallenge.info which will be up and running shortly.