Paulipod

COMPETITION : Bodyflight World Challenge!!

Excuse my ignorance but
where would I find a list/diagram/chart/webpage/pdf or whatever on the skydiving freeflying maneuvers that can/will be done, or are point worthy or whatever you want to call it.

I mean... it says it's open to tunnel flyers.. but how am I supposed to know what your talking about and what I may be able to contribute, it would be silly for me to think that your flying like we do....

Hiya,
I have been writing the rules for the Competition,
Rob Silver and I tested the Complusory moves last night and they can all be performed in the Tunnel.

There are two Complusory rounds, and five Free Rounds.
Round 2 will consist of Back and Belly flying only.
Round 5 will be Freefly rounds including Head-Up and Head-Down.

These details are being sent to the Web design company today so shall be on the website very soon!

If you can't wait that long, e-mail me: [email protected] and i will send them to you.

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

I mean... it says it's open to tunnel flyers.. but how am I supposed to know what your talking about and what I may be able to contribute, it would be silly for me to think that your flying like we do....

Bottom line for the free rounds would be that if it looks good / togther with a degree of technical merit the judging will be made accordingly.

We are hoping to encourage inventive / impressive / choreographed moves that show both flying skill and artistic impression

If you do it in another tunnel - and you think its cool.... chances are it will be here too ;)

:)

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

Nice one Craig...

I hadnt got to see that yet - so appreciate the upload!

There will be a full 30min programme made soon also - and we have a more footage based compilation we are having made too.

Was incredible the skills shown so we want people to get to see it all for sure!

:)

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk