Bodyflight.Net

Have you paid for EXTRA coaching?

Luckily I have Ari ;) but I do pay for coaching when I have hit a road block. The coaching I've received has been so good that I have wanted to pay them full price but for one reason or another they wanted nothing of that. If a friend of mine goes out of their way, I like to let them know I appreciated it with payment and also other forms of gratitude that are free- BIG HUGS and THANK YOU'S :)
I try to do nice things for the employees at SVO when I fly with them a lot. That reminds me, I need to get Greg some champeign for working so much with Carrie and I over the last few tunnel sessions.

I'm really interested in seeing the poll results.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I've paid for coaching each time I've flown (5 hours total), except for 30 minutes in SkyventureAZ. I hired Fabian and Joao as coaches. I think the price was totally fair, and it was completely worth every penny...

Unless I have the opportunity to fly with friends that are great in the tunnel, I will continue hiring coaches... I have much more fun flying with another person than just doing solo time, you know?

I have much more fun flying with another person than just doing solo time, you know?

I TOTALLY know! I hardly every fly alone anymore, it's not nearly as fun and so I don't spend alot of time learning new moves, but I do spend alot of time looking into the smiling faces of friends & newcomers! What could be better!

I think the price was totally fair, and it was completely worth every penny...

I could not agree more. I have always felt like they gave me far more than I gave them.

Come to Orlando! Come to Orlando! Come to Orlando! ;):P

I'm sure my flying was a gas last time you saw me. Those big drinks at Friday's were priceless however. Must do that again ;) I would love to get in there and fly with you!
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

tunnel rats are the best, free of charge ,and willing to help ,and don,t even want a tip ,tunnel rats are under rated,they do it for the love of it not moneyi will never pay for a coach ,many thanks Bedford and milton

I've never met a tunnel rat that has asked for money but that doesnt mean that they dont appriciate it

Annoyingly I just entered the wrong thing in the poll as the page stuck, so I will redo it here :$

My girlfriend and I have two hours each in the tunnel at Perris, all of which was coached by Chris Fiala....

I personally felt that someone in there with you, giving you a structured programme to work on was
a) massively beneficial from a learnging point of view
b) great fun!

I am not the quickest at picking up some of the stuff in the tunnel, so seeing how it should be done was a huge help B|

tunnel rats are the best, free of charge ,and willing to help ,and don,t even want a tip ,tunnel rats are under rated,they do it for the love of it not moneyi will never pay for a coach ,many thanks Bedford and milton

I've never met a tunnel rat that has asked for money but that doesnt mean that they dont appriciate it

For sure! I try to do nice things for instructors I fly with. I will be throwing a premier party for the TFTC video where all the staff and those involved in the event will be invited. I'll get the food, drinks, possibly alcohol, etc. as a way to say thank you for supporting my flying, TFTC, all the female participants, the TPM, and JFTC.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com