Airspeed camps at Airkix

Just finished one of the first Airspeed Camps at Airkix! Coaching was fantastic (Gary Beyer & Mark Kirkby). Any FS fans need to do this camp. It works for all levels!. The tunnel is great, smooth consistent airflow. No flat spots.... The improvement of the group over two days was amazing. Check out Airkix and check out the Airspeed Tunnel Camps. Well worth it!B|

can't agree more, vt1977 (she'd recovered) and I did 4-way with Gary & Mark - coaching was great and in terms of airflow, I didn't notice I had my foot out of the door until someone pushed me back in (and yes, we did get ourselves better positioned as things went on:))

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

Should probably point out that strictly speaking these are not 'Airspeed' camps... Gary and Mark used to be on Airspeed and now dedicate their time to coaching...and I guess it shows! Sounds wicked, can't wait to get in there for some 2-on 2 (I hope!) next weekend :)