skytash

parking at airkix update

I found the 'green' parking area yesterday, which is free B|. It's by the garden centre and the Premier Inn opposite the main Xscape entrance the other end of the mall from the tunnel. You do have to cross a main road, to get to Xscape/airkix but if you are like me and want to spend your money on tunnel time and water to hydrate, it's another option!

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

Hey Tash :)
Great to meet you yesterday. I hope you and Vicki enjoyed your 2 on 2 [v jealous!] I have another top money saving tip for you...

if you are like me and want to spend your money on tunnel time and water to hydrate, tash

If you turn on the tap, you can get water for free!!! :P

Hope to see you there again soon :)
Steph
-x-

Yeah i was there on Monday from 11am - 2pm and i am pretty sure we didn't pay to park, and we were parked in the spaces by the side right by the Tunnel

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

and you didn't get a ticket? I'm too scared to be clamped or towed to risk not doing the whole pay and display thing.

You're so brave Nige - you can be my new hero!;)

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

I've just t back from my first tunnel experience at Airkix and it was awesome!! Got 10 mins with a coach and learnt loads!!

About the car parking, I think you only need to pay before 6pm, after that it's free. We got there at about 8 and left at 9.30. Pretty sure the sign said free after 6pm or something. . .

Agreed that the air would be great for freeflying. It seems faster and harder......

As I said I like both tunnels but in my opinion if you want to do some serious 4-way blocks the room at bedord makes it a whole lot easier when your a 6ft3 guy like me!!!

Dont get me wrong I had a great 4-way going in Airkix too.....it just all depends on what you want personally!
Kyle Thomas