steven1981

aac boogie

anyone...anyone...:Panyone else?

I don't think she has an account here (if she does I don't know what it is) but the better half of the DZO
at the place where I jump is going out there. We were talking about costume ideas at the DZ a few weeks
ago, but I don't know what she finally decided on. I told her about the campground but she is going to
stay with some tunnel rat out there, I think. :)

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.

I thought I would post a quick note here and say what a wonderful time our group (RFI from Fayetteville) had at the tunnel this weekend. John and Dawn couldn't have been nicer if they tried, and everyone there, working or not, made the visit more than worthwhile. All we could talk about on the drive back was how we are definitely going to be coming back again and again.

Steven, GREAT job on your first time in the tunnel. It was wonderful meeting you and getting to watch you fly.

Dawn, LOVED your costume. I think the eyelashes were the icing on the cake. :)
Jeff, thanks for the freeflying advice. Hopefully we'll get to see you down in Deland before too long.

Again, everyone we met and talked with made this trip something we will not only never forget, but will likely repeat as often as we can.

Thank you to the AAC staff and fliers for making us feel a part of your group.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

...and the pictures are where???

Hey Steven: glad you had fun...told ya!!!

give us time - video is being edited now....

Video editing is done, it's the upload precess to SDM that's giving us fits. :S

We'll have it up there soon.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Video editing is done, it's the upload precess to SDM that's giving us fits. :S

We'll have it up there soon.

impatiently awaits the great costumes and madness that shall most certainly follow this post

;):)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Ok... I have 600+ photos and I have sorted MOST of them from Saturday (haven't gotten to sunday's pics yet, we carried over a bit to the next day;))

The first photos are online here, these consist of mostly costumed visitors as well as the Costume CONTEST!! The winner for most creative costume was the Crash Test Dummy!!!

http://www.aacwindtunnel.com/2005_boogie_costumes.html

I had such a great time and am just now getting settled from a very busy weekend!

Oh Dawn u looked fantastic! What great pics of you on the site. Love what's up there so far. Can't wait to join in next year.

Nice heart shaped glasses! Think you could take a pic of yourself in them? I forgot to get everyone to wear them for a group pic so hopefully I can get the individual pics and make some funky collage for us.

Keep the pics coming!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

;)It was so great to meet all of you and I'm just glad you had a chance to stop by on such a fun day and see how we like to play!! You guys were looking so good in there we are all very excited to see you back! And thank you for the wonderful compliments:$ about John, myself and especially our tunnelrat family:)
Can't wait to see the videos you have!!!!!

[carrying on with more updates for everyone]

The Clown costume turned out to be a HIT with everyone... I batted my long orange glow in the dark eyelashes at everyone I could and got a little crazy with tunnel sister Rox who was our Safety Police Officer (what a hottie!) unfortunately when I flew, the long lashes would get stuck on the goggles and push my eyes closed:S:P but all in all it was bright & fun.. the wig started to come apart of course and little pieces of neon colored hair can be found everywhere!!:D:D:D

Our Official Costume Participants were a Crash Test Dummy, a Gorilla, Superman & a Tunnel Hog!

Lotsa folks came & went throughout the day and it was a great time! The lobby was full of decorations, spiderwebs & pumpkins everywhere and the weather was wonderful but chilly!

Steven1981 had a great flight and even got a few feet off the net while he was there!

It was just so much fun, I can't wait to do it again next year! It's now official.. AAC will host 2 Tunnel Boogies per year from now on.. the 4th of July Flying & Fireworks & the Halloween Freak Fly BOOgie...
hope to see more of you next year!

THANKS Paige!! I had so much fun with it!!! I also used, from my TFTC goodie bag, the glowing squishy ball, pink pull up cords to hold my sweatshirt down, pink bandana around my neck, pink pull up cords as a bow in the wig, plus the goggles you gave us, and the sunglasses! So thank you so much for all those goodies!!

I'll keep working on pics, next will be just the general flying photos from throughout the day.. some awesome shots I just love with all the tunnelrats! It was a BLAST and I'm glad to know we'll see you next year!

I didn't get shots of the two spidermen for some reason, but both Brett & John wore a spidy costume and flew on Sunday during the sunlight .. I'm sure someone has them so we'll see them sooner or later!:o:)
Next year will be even better OF COURSE and I'll have lots more goodies for everyone!!! But still.. the contest will be for MOST creative costume, I like that pretty much everyone can participate that way!:)

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=2903
THE VIDEO IS AWESOME!!! Greg, John & I just watched the whole thing (although it was tiny[:/]) I LOVE IT... it was funny, candid and entertaining! Your awesome at the whole video editing thing!

I'm even more excited to see you guys & gals come back to see us...

I would love a copy of the movie if you could email me, I'd give you an ftp location to upload to..:)