alw

Tunnel for the Cause

:o:o:o:D:D:D;)
I KNEW you could do it Paige! Thanks so much for inviting us all to be a part of it!

Thank you for making this event great. I could not have done it without you girls & your flying talent. I still can't get over how much fun I had flying with everyone.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

[Shhhh.........it'll be our secret;)

I saw the wishbone picture. Very cute.

Yeah....Shhhh...Its just between you and me. ;)

That wishbone picture is hilarious. I think I laughed for 5 minutes strait when I saw it. It’s funny because allot of things we planned to try but most of it just kind of happened. You know dock on what ever you can. It made for a really cool free form event. Every one added something and things just built and held and sometimes toppled down into a pile of laughter.

What a blast. I'm still buzzing.

CANOPY COURSE Video Training with Brian Germain at AdventureWisdom.com

la...DAMN, girl! look at you GO on your headdown!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET flying, chica!! :)

a

Thanks for the props arlo. Things just started clicking for me about a month and a half ago. Then again it helps being a buck 10 and having one of Nancy's fancy suits...:)
la

Sweet, I can't wait to see Shane's footage. :)
I bet the look on my face when I see him with the camera in the tunnel is priceless. " Omg he's got the camera in the chamber, uh, uh, uh no one kick him, lol!:D:D:D"
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

at about 3:52 on the footage is the shot with us ALL in the tunnel.. you guys turning around me in the center.. it LOOKS so cool! It's like a big ol hurricane in the tunnel!!!! Me at the bottom making the 'eye' and the rest of you spinning around... it's just too groovy to watch!

Can I tell you my FAVORITE part of the whole thing was flying/driving the obstacle course! I can't get enough of that.. in fact first thing I'm doing when we start testing on Tuesday is putting up some obstacles to fly around! I felt like a racecar driver, very cool!!!:$:)

Can I tell you my FAVORITE part of the whole thing was flying/driving the obstacle course! I can't get enough of that.. in fact first thing I'm doing when we start testing on Tuesday is putting up some obstacles to fly around! I felt like a racecar driver, very cool!!!:$:)

I bet everyone will enjoy those obstacles. It was crazy fun flying through arms and legs (esp. when they were hd touching feet).

I was going Red Light, Green Light (for when it was clear or not clear to fly). Man I need help :D:D:D

I swear that day we all were flying like we were V12 engines- mucho high performance! :)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Can I tell you my FAVORITE part of the whole thing was flying/driving the obstacle course!

Oh I loved the obstacle course! It was just as much fun being an obstacle as it was to fly around because you could watch all the :)
I watched the video again and its funny because I realized how much we progressed over the two hours. When we first tried to put 5 in there at once to carve around we had a few issues but by the end 5 was no problem.

We have to do it again soon because I started to remember some super cool 2 way stuff that I have not done in ages.

What a blast! buzzz buzz buzz.

I'm waiting anxiously for the download to complete I can't wait to see the madness :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The first quarter of it is amazing! THANK YOU SHANE!!!

Man, I owe him & Allen big time. I'll force them to come fly with us one weekend and I'll be the one holding the camera.:)
Wow, what an amazing video! It was sooooo crazy to see him inside the tunnel and I'm glad the footage turned out great. We're gonna have great memories of the event, I'm so excited.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com