alw

Tunnel for the Cause

It was SO MUCH FUN!!! I'm sore and achy today but what a fun time we all had!!! We did some pretty cool stuff in there! I watched the video last night when we got home and I'm running a copy off right now.

Thanks so much to everyone who came out and participated and cheered us on.

Special thanks to lovely Paige for organizing all of this!!!

Tunnel for the Cause rocked! Major congratulations to Paige for pulling off one heck of an event!

This event had some of the best vibes that I have ever felt at SVO. There was such great energy coming from everyone throughout the whole event. Plus the girls managed to pull off some absolutely crazy formations! The amount of talent in that tunnel was ridiculous, way to go girls!

Thank you Allen and Shane for the video, thank you to SkyVenture Orlando, their staff and the other coaches for your support, thank you Paige and the participants for rocking it out in there and looking so good!

You absolutely rock Paige! All of the hard work that you put into this event has paid off. I am proud to have been of it :)
I can't wait for the video.. :)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THIS POSSIBLE. What an awesome ride! I have never seen so much estrogen or talent in the tunnel at once. Everyone flew their behinds off and we all did amazing things. I had such an incredible time. I'm still smiling from ear to ear :)
Carrie, Dawn, Juliana, Laura, and Libby were rocking it out in there! I think we all flew waaaaay above our normal capabilities (I think we were flying out of our minds, it was so fun to watch and even more so to be in there!) and managed to pull off some sick formations! We were all on the top of our games and it showed.

Our heart shaped, stacked formations were out of this world. Legs, arms, heads, and anything else were grabbed for 5 and 6 ways. I still can't believe a little pipe dream of mine turned into something fun and successful.

Our official fundraising total is $4628.
::Break down of donations::
Coaching for donations.
$1700

Female FreeFly Fest
$260

Raffle tickets, cash/check donations (via participants & at the tunnel), and Rita's massage donations.
$1764

PayPal donations.
$904

We may be on ESPN, we may not :D Keep your eyes peeled, I'll be sure to post if I find out ahead of time.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Great teaser video Allen! Once Ari makes it so I can upload WMV files to the website, I'll be sure to get it up there!

Until Ari gets a minute to fix up the TFTC site with goodies for a memory album/journal for participants, a photo album, and a video section, this stuff will be hosted on the TPM site.

What a successful TPM event, 100% of the attendees were sisters :)
TFTC Photos

TFTC Videos

I'll be adding photos and video as they come in. I can't wait to see what is in store for our DVD!
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Thanks Arlo! What you girls did in the air was simply amazing. I'm proud to be able to say I helped out and made a difference. Congrats on the record again.

It was such an amazing time. I haven't had that much fun in the tunnel in a while, if ever. What great vibes, girls, flying, formations, coaches, support, and SVO staff. I can't say thank you enough to everyone who helped make this possible, it would have been nothing without their support and encouragement.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

::Raffle Winners::

Performance Designs 35% off gift certificate
Charles Baragona

Performance Designs t-shirts (3)
1. Rusty @ DeLand
2. Sean MacCormac
3. Roberto Neto

Relative Workshop gift certificate
Matt Taylor

Hand Painted TFTC or JFTC Platter & donated by Clay Pigeons, Natasha Watts and art work donated by Paige Rudolph
Hope O’ Connor

Lunessa Necklaces by Elise Perelman
1. Ashley Chance
2. Sandy Bobo

Bird Man Huppari
Pete Vosbury

Free 2K Composites freefly helmet gift cert.
Meili Ernst

Fly Babez Jewelry (necklace) by Paige Rudolph
Laura Kraus

Reserve repack from Griffon Rigging in Titusville, FL
Ann Conn J

Reserve repack from Louie Palomares at Relative Workshop
Ari Perelman

Alti-2 25% off a Netptune gift certificate
Libby Smith

Free license for Paralog Skydiving Logbook software
Austin Taylor

Sun Path 30% gift certificate
Doug Langlois

Strong 30% off a Qusar container gift certificate
Dean O’Flaherty

Waiting on confirmation of SVO donations before posting winners. I had Jen drawn names but want to make sure on the number of gift certs they are giving before posting winners. With all that was going on it slipped my mind, my apologies.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Paige, that's so beautiful. I'm very happy that you, along with all the others, made this a reality. Congratulations to everyone who participated in TFTC for a job very well done! B| I am very much looking forward to seeing the pictures and watching the DVD/video of the flying from last weekend. Much love~ Ro :)

Wow! What an awesome time I had. Thank you so much Paige for all the hard work you put in to make TFTC happen. The amount of talented women and the crazy hybrids we pulled off was amazing. With out your vision and efforts I would not be sitting here with a huge grin on my face still feeling the vibe and riding the high.

To all the people that came out for support, thank you for your efforts. To Skyventure, thank you so much for everything. To the participants…WOW! I had so much fun meeting and flying with everyone. What an accomplished group of female flyers! I watched the DVD on Sunday and was blown away by some of the stuff we pulled off. I loved watching everyone’s style. It was so cool how each girl brought their own unique style and goodie bag of tricks for us to mix it all up into 2 hours of unbelievable fun and crazy hybrids. Thank you…I had a blast!

So, when are we going to do it again?

Laura

CANOPY COURSE Video Training with Brian Germain at AdventureWisdom.com

So, when are we going to do it again?

Well, someone at SVO told me fun events might be happening more and more :)

If we fly during peak times for 2 hours ($1400) here is the price break down. Keep in mind if we do it similarly to TFTC we'll fly the better part of 2 hours so the cost per minute is low. Let's make it happen and have a huge bash with lots of crazy fun flying :)
# Flyers
5= $280 each
6= $234 each
7= $200 each
8= $175 each
9= $156 each
10= $140 each

I'm delighted you had a good time Laura, your flying was awesome! I thought I might have been the only one still geeked about what we did :)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Hey Mar!

I guess I had so much fun at JFTC I had to follow it up with a little TFTC action. Oh and did we have a rocking time!

So don't tell on me;)...I'm supposed to be taking it easy on my gimped ankle. I don't think the other foxes venture into the tunnel forums so I might be safe.:D Well besides being wishboned I escaped the event unscathed. :)

BTW PD said my canopy was badly out of trim. Foxyroxtail gets a shot for calling that one.

La

CANOPY COURSE Video Training with Brian Germain at AdventureWisdom.com

So don't tell on me...I'm supposed to be taking it easy on my gimped ankle. I don't think the other foxes venture into the tunnel forums so I might be safe. Well besides being wishboned I escaped the event unscathed.

Shhhh.........it'll be our secret;)

I saw the wishbone picture. Very cute.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

We just passed the $5000 mark with a last minute donation.

Our total before dvd sales is $5128 :)
I'm glad we can all save lots of boobies!!! JFTC has raised so much money its fantastic.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com