steven1981

What is the worlds best wind tunnel

I believe the SV Colorado and New Hampshire are similar, if not the same, as the SV UK; re-circulating airflow.

Not sure if the sizes are the same, but I believe that the SV UK tunnel is 12' across.
-----------------------
Connextion: British 8 Way Team
www.bodyflight.co.uk
-----------------------

and has a free vodka bar........

Nah - that was the old idea. Now they're just going to have various giant hamster feader bottles sticking out of the wall of the tunnel each filled with a different spirits, beer or mixeer. All you have to do is fly up to the nozzle and start drinking. :)

Ahh the much fabled "Blastuov" facility.

It was used in the cold war for training spies, powered by Gorbachev's hot air. The heating was turned off and it was used in the late 90's as a frozen food facility, the only place in the world where a dead chicken could be frozen in 4 seconds and made to fly again at the same time.

When it repoens they are not sure whether the vodka bar is going to be free or not, so I don't know where you got that from, but yes it's been confirmed all the staff are former Miss Soviet Union's. It's a great place to work on centre point turns.

I believe the SV Colorado and New Hampshire are similar, if not the same, as the SV UK; re-circulating airflow.

Skyventure New Hampshire and Skyventure Colorado are the same size and same horsepower. 12 foot, 1200 horsepower. The only difference at times is the elevation. NH is at 200 feet msl and CO is like 5000 feet msl. New Hampshire will have a few upgrades but it is unknown still if it will really make the airflow any better. They should all be fast tunnels!B|

Not sure if the sizes are the same, but I believe that the SV UK tunnel is 12' across.

Skyventure UK / Airkix is 12 foot, 1000 hp and should be opening soon from what I hear.

We are happy for the flyers to decide where they like. I know technically we have delevered all we can so am happy that time will tell.

Well this flyer's already decided... you and the Bodyflight team have done an amazing job for us Paul! So much so that my bank manager wants a word with you tommorrow! :o

Good to see you all again tonight... :)

You guys can all stop arguing over wind tunnels because as soon as Colorado gets open it'll be the best;)

Maybe the best facility [:/] but no SV has better staff than SVO, they train the rest of them ;):)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

One plus about Eloy is the amount of light in the actual flight chamber.. lot of wonderful natural light coming in during the day and well at night as well..

particularly when compared to the cave like settings of Orlando and Perris... ;)

What better ones? Your big sixteen footer may compare, but none of the small ones do in my opinion

Ahh... got me... just didnt want to not give the benefit of the doubt when I havent tried all the others...

Would be interested to get views of people that have flown in Bragg and Eloy given the size/power etc are thought to be similar?

:)

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk