fuga

Bedford tunnel broken??

lol... I do love the way rumours work :D

Partly true... someone's helmet did come off today... and we did stop running for about 45mins just to check things out.... (would be wrong not to)

However it would take a hell of alot to break one of our prop blades (if you saw the size of them you would see why this is funny)

There is a net at the top of the tunnel to stop things going too high... but the helmet today made one awesome move to slip past the side of it!

So in short - Nothings broken

:)

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

Glad to hear the blades OK.....
Hows the helmet.....??:S

Nothing but good news and vibes comin' out of Bedford.....
Tunnel camp with Rob and Chris sounds awesome......just bad timing for me...as I can get the same time in Florida at about 400 quid cheaper whilst I am out there with work...otherwise would be racing to get it on for a Bedford FF camp....

Keep it spinnin' !!!

Hows the helmet.....??Crazy

Nothing but good news and vibes comin' out of Bedford.....
Tunnel camp with Rob and Chris sounds awesome......just bad timing for me...as I can get the same time in Florida at about 400 quid cheaper whilst I am out there with work...otherwise would be racing to get it on for a Bedford FF camp...

The helmet sadly as gone to the kit rack in the sky where all good helmets go...

Yeah... shame about the damn strong pound! cant argue with that really... but could maybe point out you get a little more space for your money in our chamber:ph34r::P:D so its not really a direct comparison to make...

:)

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

I was on the 'helmet session', made a big bang, we chilled out for 45 minutes and was back in really quickly for me to finish my last 7.5 minutes.

Thanks to all at Bodyflight especially Bernd, I am leaving in 90 minutes to go to Empuria for my AFF and feeling very confident.

Paul - you may have the best tunnel in the world but without a doubt your greatest asset is your staff.

Been to Bedford a couple of times now and to be perfectly honest I wouldnt want to go anywhere else, to have the locality and still be able to sleep in my own bed without the costs of flights and accomadation is fantastic. I agree with the posts that Paul your staff are absolutely awesome and a credit to the tunnel and the tunnel is amazing, the airs so smooth and so much room to play!...im completely sold. good work paul and we'll see you soon. team-gorgeous.co.uk

"Work to live, dont live to work"
http://www.valkyrie4way.co.yk

The helmet sadly as gone to the kit rack in the sky where all good helmets go...

I could see that working at all the currently operating tunnels in the US, but isn't your tunnel a
recirculating type? To me, that would mean that the helmet would keep going around and getting
reborn.

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.

I could see that working at all the currently operating tunnels in the US, but isn't your tunnel a
recirculating type? To me, that would mean that the helmet would keep going around and getting
reborn.

:D

I wish... would make for an easy way to restock our shop!:D

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk