freefalling2day

Skyventure New Hampshire is on it's way!

Hi all,.. just another update. Things are moving along now. We are planning to commission the tunnel at the end of June and open to the public around the end of July / 1st of August. The date is not set in stone yet but it is looking good.

All of our airflow is complete now!:)Every day things are changing. Our glass curtain wall will start Thursday. Public service is arriving this week to do our power!!!B|
We now have stairs to the second floor.
Our roof is now complete and we even have some sheet rock work being started. Our walls inside are starting to take shape and the flight chamber floor is SO NICE!:)I will post another picture later.

Blue Skies!
Laurie

Hi all,.. just another quick update.
Our glass front wall should be in by the end of the week.
PSNH has installed our transformers, poles and lines.
Lots of work is going on and we are gearing up to commission the last week of June.
Rob and I can't wait to hear those fans running!
We will try and post a picture soon.

Blue Skies!
Laurie

Just another update,... we are gearing up to kick the tires and light the fires!
The front glass wall is now complete except for the section between the floors. Our walls are taking shape quickly and our electrical crew is kicking butt.
Things seem to moving along quickly now.
Before I know it I will be painting all of the walls!
I will try and get a new picture up this week.

Blue Ones!
Laurie

Awesome! Keep us posted on when we should throw the "moving air" party! I know opening dates will be down the line from that point, but I think I can speak for a bunch of us that we be psyched to raise a glass when the fans crank up for the first time... or have they already!?!?

Ben
Mass Defiance 4-wayFS website

sticks!

Sure,.. the zip code is 03060

We are located behind CVS and Best Buy off of Daniel Webster Highway at 3 Poisson Ave, Nashua, NH.

We are still working on trying to change the street name!!:S

If you know where Pepperell Skydiving center is we are just 12 minutes from there.

Look forward to seeing you at our tunnel.
Blue Skies!
Laurie

[....] 3 Poisson Ave, Nashua, NH. We are still working on trying to change the street name!!

If they won't take all the cool names you've thought up and keep insisting on a foreign scientist, ask for Bernoulli Ave. You'll still have the problem that nobody can spell or pronounce it, but at least it's more relevant to the business.

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.

nice pircture,.. thanks for posting it.

An update for all,...
We have bumped up our commission date and it will start next Tuesday and run until the end of the month!:)
We now have power in the tunnel thanks to PSNH and our electrical guys. Other tunnels in the past had delays due to electrical issues but I know that we won't.

DHL has seem to have lost the "BRAIN" of the tunnel on us.:o The computerized system that runs the machine is mia thanks to DHL. [:/]It was last seen in Ohio on Sunday but It may be in Sweden by now. So,... another one now has to be made for us quickly.

That is all for now,.. will post again soon.
Blue Skies!
Laurie

Ohio huh? Maybe I need to go to DHL and claim it as a lost item to get a tunnel started here now too ;)

Hope it gets in soon. When I'm in upstate NY this fall I hope to be able to come over and play for a bit. B|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Another update,...
Well another week has started and our electrical crew worked this weekend on Saturday.

We are gearing up and things are looking good!:)
DHL is still on our crap list for losing our box. I think I like Fed Ex better now!

Verizon has now installed our new fiber optic line into the building. I was shocked to find out that they made us run a 4" pipe for one very small cable. I guess they don't care how much the customer spends.

Our entrance door frames are now installed and and sheet rock is going up.

I will post again soon!
Blue Skies!
Laurie

I got the inside tour from dzjnky on Sat afternoon; and all I could say was "wow" and "cool" repeatedly (need to find some new words). It would be an understatement to call it very impressive.
Just walking in the door (or as Rob calls them "door wannabes") and seeing that big (yeah it's BIG) blue inlet contractor sweeping up to the flight chamber was enough to crank my excitement/impatience level up a couple of notches. Then I went up to where (I think) the front desk will be and, just for grins, dirt-dived making a reservation. My bank account is already recoiling in horror. :) and then up to the second floor. More "oohing" and aahing" here, followed by cursing (at myself) as I stepped inside the flight chamber and didn't have my camera. The turning banks above and below make for some really cool visuals.
It's definitely coming along; but the next 5 or so weeks can't go by fast enough for me! ;)

Stacey

I can't wait!!!! I get to fly my 1st SV recirculator, in my new Ouragan hybrid suit. August isn't soon enough!

I'm sure the tunnel won't be as beautiful as my suit, but it's a close second no doubt :D:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com