freefalling2day

Skyventure New Hampshire is on it's way!

A few more turn vanes and tubes, and we can literally run it on the spot. Leave the cladding off. Fly in the naked wind tunnel. ;) (No no, not flying naked, I mean a naked wind tunnel without the cladding). Who knows, you could be open this month. :o

Okay, okay, I'll wait. :|

When do say tubes do you mean collector in the bottom? There are no tubes in the outside towers, the entire tower itself is the air tube. Otherwise the louvers to let cool air in wouldn't work.

you just like to use the word "louvers"

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

If one were to tie a rope from the down flow area's roof and hang upside down in the down draft, could there be enough air to push on? Seems like it would be windy, but not that windy.

But if you tried it, it might be fun. before the headache sets in.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Members of our team will be there (with promotional stuff from various manufactures... ). While Laurie and Rob are certainly the best source for all tunnel info, if you've got questions about how the tunnel can improve your belly flying skills, we can certainly share our thoughts...

Rob, you've got to show to see if you can continue the raffle winning streak...

Ben
Mass Defiance 4-wayFS website

sticks!

Well,.. just another update,...

The rigging crew is still working on the fine tuning of the air components up on the top. Rob has joined them to help get it done faster. He also likes playing with the snorkel lift that goes up 65 feet!

The steel crew is now putting up the final steel on the top for the roof.

The siding crew is also there lining the return air towers.

The plumbing crew is DONE and we have pipes in what will be our private bath! B|.

I will post a new picture soon!
Blue Ones!
Laurie

Just another update,...
It sure was a cold and windy day here today but It never seems to stop our fellow skydiving friends from coming by to see the tunnel.

The steel erection crew will be finishing the roof steel tomorrow.

The siding crew is working hard on skinning the return air towers. Then they will move on to the roof exterior and close in the equipment deck.

I will post a new picture tomorrow.
Blue Skies!
Laurie

Yesterday I stopped by the tunnel for the beer time :Sand I must say it's looking mighty fine.

Since Laurie & Rob are busy working on the tunnel, here's a few pictures from yesterday, March 23, 2006.

The pictures don't show how BIG this tube of pleasure really is. :o

Thanx! for your time & efforts Laurie & Rob !!! B|