freefalling2day

Skyventure New Hampshire is on it's way!

YAY! Fans installed!

Comparing the Skyventure Colorado (seems nearly identical to Skyventure New Hampshire) at that stage versus now, June/July seems to be the most realistic opening timing? Skyventure Colorado had fans about 5 months ago and are still not yet open so that is how I am extrapolating, assuming the design is similiar. Or will you be able to build faster than Colorado did -- how are the construction challenges there comparable to New Hampshire? Of course, things start to warm up after March, which makes construction easier. And Colorado construction probably was slowed down by holidays and the full brunt of the famous Colorado winter. And you're probably avoiding a few of the delays Colorado had as a learning curve of North America's first recirculating Skyventure wind tunnel.

Of course, we all hope for April/May, but just making observations about Colorado's progress versus New Hampshire's progress! Comments?

Hi Mark,
The date is still a little bit of a guess at this point. We will have a very good idea once our airflow parts are in place and the building gets closed in.
Total build time for CO will be about 7 1/2 months.
They did have a few delays due to Skyventure and also some transformer parts that were back ordered for way too long.( not Skyventure ) :oSo,.. it does pay NOT to be first or second! ;) I am sure we will be able to tell the third one a few things. By the time the fourth one is built it should be a cake walk!

So,.. stay tuned and I will keep you posted!
Blue Skies!
Laurie

I want to be able to fly Canada 80-Way attempts in June 2006. So, ideally, I would like a RW coach that can help with that. (Ideally I'd like a variety of things - maybe four separate 15 minute blocks with different fun and challenges - spread throughout the day or over a 2 day period)

(I'll go to a number of RW camps at dropzones as well, beginning in April when the season starts around here)

We can't wait to get in there! It's going to change New England skydiving forever... With the NESL and Ranch leagues coming back and the tunnel, jumpers from the North East are going to be a force to recon with this year. Great to see the fans and chamber in place...

Ben
Mass Defiance 4-wayFS website

sticks!

Yes... I , probably the only one who fit the criteria within this area, wussed out ;)

Don't know the exact total on site, but saw a weather report this evening claiming 17 inches of snow >:( at Pepperell, just a few miles away...

Must be time for a him...
HIM.... HIM..... FUCK HIM!!!!
Oops - just messed up the virgin thing :)

I like snow though, it is pretty.

No... you didn't just say that, did you? :P Laurie... Droid is being bad.... Can I have his tunnel time?

Yes you can have it,.. he didn't need that 15 minutes that he got for Christmas anyways!:P
I will make a mental note the next time his Mom calls to buy him some time,... that he only wants 2 minutes not 15.

I can't wait to see what the site looks like in the am.
Well at least it is going to be in the upper 40's come Wednesday!B|

We have about 8" of snow here.

Blue Ones!
Laurie

Well,.. the snow is slowly melting away and our site is cleaned up. The warm weather this week will help things out. The rigging crew will be working on the louver doors and next week the fiberglass parts! By the end of next week we should be looking pretty good.;)

There has been an increase in traffic on the street since the fans were placed. Most of the people are trying to figure out what the heck we are building. Then they stop and read the sign and a smile comes to their face! :)
Will post more pictures soon!
Blue Skies!
Laurie