freefalling2day

Skyventure New Hampshire is on it's way!

Laurie,
Before you know it that building will be looking good. I remember when SVC looked like that.

Now look at her, she's almost all grown up.

I hope you'll be heading out our way soon.

Mar
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hello all,
Here is what our site looks like at the 3 and 4 day mark. ( see pictures below )
The crew is working hard to get it done. It looks like mother nature is going to be nice to us this week bringing 40 - 50 degree weather instead of SNOW. I am sure that will soon end. A load of our fiberglass parts are arriving from FL at 7 am tomorrow! :)This load is our diffuser and unlike CO and UK ours is made of fiberglass. UK and CO are made of steel. I went to FL and touched it and it is sooooo smooth.;)
Well,.. that is about all,... no plumbers crack lately the steel erection crew keep their pants pulled up!:)
Blue Skies!
Laurie

Another update,..
Well we are now at day 6 of our steel erection and things are going well. The steel crew thinks that they will be done the end of next week. Hopefully mother nature will keep all of the nasty snow away!
Then I think the next plan is to work on getting the flight chamber in place!B|
I will keep you all posted when that is going to happen.
See the picture below.
Blue Skies!
Laurie

Hi Mark,

The comcast network was out filming last week. I am not sure when they are going to start showing footage but I will be the second to know! As soon as I find out I will be posting it on Drop Zone.
The show is American Builder on CN8.

I am sure that our steel crew is missing the 60 degree weather that we had last week. We are now on DAY 7 of erection! B|

Blue Skies!
Laurie

Found a link for those of us outside the network range so that we may view the show along with the Philly area. There is also a show schedule that lists one week ahead of time... so there is no reason we shouldn't all be seeing it... perhaps I can figure out how to record it on my pc while watching it!!

http://www.cn8.tv/channel/article.asp?lArticleID=4664&lChannelID=604&subhead=cn8live

Thanks Dawn for posting that. They will be showing us all of the footage before it goes live. I will be sure to let you know along with the readers of Dropzone.

I should be talking with the host of the show this week so I will see what he says. I know that he is looking forward to flying in the tunnel.

Blue Skies!
Laurie

If its as good as Airkix in the UK you will have a great tunnel to play in.

hmmm,,.. not to brag,.. but I do think that we will be better. New upgrades!:)Fiberglass diffuser, better motors and also 1200 hp, smaller turning banks for smoother airflow and don't forget our very nice massage chair that we will have on site!:)But I am sure that the next tunnel after us will be even better. Skyventure is working hard to make these tunnels better and better.

Blue Ones!

under 6 miles for me...hee hee! I'm spoiled. :-)

Yeah, just wait until you have all these Canadians crashing on your couch when they come to use the tunnel. Your condo will be filled with toques, back bacon sandwiches and 2-4s of Molson........

Hope you like watching hockey, eh? :P

--
My other ride is a RESERVE.