freefalling2day

Skyventure New Hampshire is on it's way!

Yeah, just wait until you have all these Canadians crashing on your couch when they come to use the tunnel.

I promise it won't be Hockey I'll turn on to -- Not all of us Canadians actuaually like the Hockey stuff -- and I prefer a good Heineken or other interesting premium brand.
;)

well we will be glad to have you visit us. I don't know if you had heard but Nancy of Ouragan suits has or is moving her business to Canada. In fact all of our instructors will be wearing her suits. She makes an awesome tunnel suit and we look forward to seeing her at our tunnel from time to time.

Not much new on our site today other than RAIN,.. RAIN,.. and RAIN. The steel crew did not work today due to the weather but will be there tomorrow.
I will be posting new pictures tomorrow.

Blue Skies!
Laurie

Just another update,...

For those of you who don't know Rob and I are very pleased to announce that Omar from Skyventure Orlando will be coming up to work with us. Yes,.. he is leaving FL behind and coming to live in the live free or die state. Omar is a senior manager at Skyventure Orlando and will be the god of all things flying at our tunnel and much more. I don't think that we could of found a better person to help us run our tunnel.
Omar is a wonderful person and will bring a great vibe to our tunnel. If you don't know Omar once you meet him I think you will all agree that he is a perfect person to be on our team at Skyventure NH. So If you are down in Orlando at the tunnel make sure you don't tell Omar how cold it can get up here! No,.. just kidding! He was just here for our 5 below weather and loved it.
I believe that his last day at Skyventure Orlando is around mid March.

Blue Skies!
Laurie

Hmm...so maybe I should chuck the roomie and open the "Home For Wayward Canadian Tunnel Flyers" :)
I seem to be losing my taste for beer (horrors!). It really isn't doing it for me any more. However, I can be bribed with Sangria, Mai Tais, Singapore Slings or one of the many other yummy drinks out there! :)

Hmm...so maybe I should chuck the roomie and open the "Home For Wayward Canadian Tunnel Flyers" :)
I seem to be losing my taste for beer (horrors!). It really isn't doing it for me any more. However, I can be bribed with Sangria, Mai Tais, Singapore Slings or one of the many other yummy drinks out there! :)

I'll have to admit I like the ridiculous sweet alcoholic concotions they dream up nowadays in today's dance bars. Beer seems to put me to sleep too quickly (especially the cheap domestic kinds).

I've got a friend in Boston that I may be able to bunk at, but he may not always be available. Do I get maid service? ;)

Now MY question is, can I fly Birdman in the tunnel?
Does anyone DO that?
Maybe I should ask in the birdforum.....
Will I get in trouble if I'm caught flying my suit outside on top of the building surfing on the tunnel exhaust vents? Don't need full speed for that, could be effective advertising, look for the guy visible from the main road hanging in space above the CVS. You could fly me like those balloons the local car dealerships like to put up...
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Hi all,.. just another update.

Well another week has passed and our tunnel is coming along nicely. The steel crew is working hard and have now started the final torque on the bolts.

We have our last shipment of fiberglass arriving from FL on Monday.:)

Rob and I spent a good part of the week planning every fixture and every outlet in the place. We have also come up with some really COOL features for the tunnel.B|
The airflow parts will be going in place starting the 6th of Feb. ;)
I will keep everyone posted when that is happening along with pictures!!!

Blue Skies and warm weather,.. I hope.
Laurie

Thanks for posting all the pictures - it has been really cool to watch the progress. I'm having a great time imagining the fans spinning up and having a tunnel so close... but what I really want to know is if you will have a "Frequent Flyer" program B|

I think you should change your name to air junky since you are moving across the street from the tunnel. Frequent flyer,.. isn't that what you get when you spend a bunch of money on your credit card at our tunnel?!:P

Ahh,.. just kidding. We will have a redemption program for our customers.

The air flow parts are going to be moving on / into the building on MONDAYB|:)