GanGirl

Skyventure New Hampshire

Nashua, affiliated with Skydive Pepperell - which is on the MA, NH border. You should check out the DZ in that area - Jumptown, Pepperell and SD New England (Lebannon, ME). They even have bigger stuff than 182s ;)

Jen
Arianna Frances

The wind tunnel is supposed to be right off of Daniel Webster Highway in Nashua. Behind the CVS. Right now (or at least last time I looked) there is just a sign and an empty lot.

~Cindy~
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Spelling and grammar errors are left as an exercise for the reader.

The latest news is that we are expected to break ground this week,.. August 31st. Our site will be cleaned up and prepped for the foundation to be poured. We will be having our ground breaking party when we start digging the BIG hole for the foundation. Due to that fact that we have been really busy on this project our website has lagged behind. I hope to have that up and running in a few weeks.
We don't have an exact date of opening,.. but expect it will be around Jan. / Feb. 2006.
If you have any direct questions you can always email us at [email protected]
Thanks for asking and Blue Skies!
Laurie & Rob

I don’t know if I am really aloud to comment on why Arizona was delayed but it really wasn’t due to construction. anyway some of the best things in life you have to wait for. Carlos and Michael were very impressed with the way the tunnel came out. I saw some amazing tunnel video Carlos brought back. its pretty cool to watch especially because after he filmed it he decided that he was going to instill a no fly zone in the tunnel. I cant wait to get out there and see the tunnel and how the instructors are progressing.

-Bowen
Retired Tunnel Instructor, Sky/Tunnel Coach

Former dealer for 2k Composites, Skysystems, Alti-2, Wings

I would like to get out to see it myself,.. but I think UK will be our first visit due to the type of tunnel. I hear that AZ it is big and fast. We will be fast also since we are going with the 1200 hp motors.
I know why AZ was delayed and I don't see us having any delay issues. Our only delay would be if old man winter hit us early.
Our pushing dirt date has changed to September 6th and our official break ground date should be September 12th.
Blue Skies!
Laurie

Yes,.. we did break ground last week,.. all of the tree's are GONE and the dirt is moving around.
We had our official ground breaking with the Mayor, town officials, bankers and skydivers yesterday ( 9/12). Lime green Reese even showed up in his camera suit! The Mayor thought that his hair was,... interesting. It seems to be going well and we can't wait to get it done and flip the switch.
Blue Skies!
Laurie & Rob