skykittykat

Best Tunnel in the world

Wow, I just flew in the Eloy tunnel and I can say after 35 hours of tunnel time in the Orlando and Perris tunnels that Eloy's tunnel rocks!!!

OK, the air is pretty thick, but there is NO turbulence anywhere in the chamber (good news for tail flyers).

I cannot wait for my next fix!!!!

Liz

OK, the air is pretty thick, but there is NO turbulence anywhere in the chamber (good news for tail flyers).

I'd say the 14' probably helps the tall ones out, more so than no turbulence ;):ph34r::D:P I look like a midget in Orlando :D I can't wait to see the video if me in the Eloy tunnel, oh that will be a hoot!

Next time you're in FL, look me up and come play :)Tunnel Pink Mafia
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I completely agree!

After some time in Orlando and Perris, the Eloy tunnel is a whole different ballgame. Not only is it 14 feet versus 12, the glass is rounded not flat, so it's definitely much much bigger... also, it was the first time I asked them to turn the wind speed down!

We had such a great time flying in it and can't wait to get back there... They may have to build a second tunnel to keep up with all the tunnel demand.

:)

You guys are killing me :)
I'm twitching as I type, the urge to fly to AZ is too great :D Damn, I thought I was going to be able to wait till the holiday boogie but maybe I can fit it in between the business travels.

Miss you Drew, hope to see you soon. Maybe we can get some tunnel in together. I'm flying much better than the last time you saw me :D:D
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

After some time in Orlando and Perris, the Eloy tunnel is a whole different ballgame. Not only is it 14 feet versus 12, the glass is rounded not flat, so it's definitely much much bigger... also, it was the first time I asked them to turn the wind speed down!

You should try the Bragg tunnel...No walls and they can peg you to the roof;)
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334