TerminalImagery

Outdoor Wind Tunnel at Elsinore...?

:oVery interesting... the only wind tunnel near there under construction right now was supposed to be a secret....

but then after reading this http://skydiveelsinorecommunity.com/cgi-bin/iB/ikonboard.cgi?s=7e67b2fbf7807e55e9a336f9ca54bbae;act=ST;f=6;t=46;st=20 I felt much better..

cute guys:P
Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Air,
Dawn Suiter PMT Delegate

Yeah, as you can tell many participants are noobs and working on style and body position. This particular noob is working on his frog flying. :ph34r:

Last Monday during the day I used the outdoor tunnel prior to the indoor one at Perris later that evening. :P

Excellent shot. I like the horizontal wind tunnel set up at the mock up next to the bar to help students get ready for the wind blast at the door. I think it is a valuable tool.

What ever happened to those guys that got blown through the bar onto the grass? :D

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

:oVery interesting... the only wind tunnel near there under construction right now was supposed to be a secret....

but then after reading this http://skydiveelsinorecommunity.com/cgi-bin/iB/ikonboard.cgi?s=7e67b2fbf7807e55e9a336f9ca54bbae;act=ST;f=6;t=46;st=20 I felt much better..

cute guys:P
Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Air,
Dawn Suiter PMT Delegate

Well I still think it's a real tunnel :P:P;):D:)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

I spent quite some time reading the Elsinore community forums. The 'Waldo' thing is hilarious, I am thinking of clever ways of introducing this at my home DZ! ;):D:D

:D

Wow, they will be so proud.

Honestly, the Elsinore forums are a freaking RIOT! If you know the group, it makes the forums even more hilarious to read. I think there is something really absurd about several people from serious 4-way teams (and even a DZO/former Airspeed) rushing to be in the backgrounds of random pictures taken on the DZ, especially when they are usually in full gear and on the way to the plane.

I have no idea how they do it, but I love seeing those damned Waldos show up in the DZ pics every week!

:D

For all of those who where there this weekend - I think we can all vouch for the fact that Elsinore "had" a wind tunnel. How 'bout that weather -

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Lake Wales. Felt like Ms. Nature got her Coasts confused. Whoever poured her that last martini on Friday night has some questions to answer.

S.

For all of those who where there this weekend - I think we can all vouch for the fact that Elsinore "had" a wind tunnel. How 'bout that weather -

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Lake Wales. Felt like Ms. Nature got her Coasts confused. Whoever poured her that last martini on Friday night has some questions to answer.

S.

yeah, pretty weird! wasn't even a Gravity training day! :D:ph34r: