Paige

Post your favorite tunnel pics!!!

Here's some I took on my trip to L1/AAC in North Carolina a couple of weeks ago. I got video of myself,
but no stills. A group of 12-15 "locals" came in right after me and that's who I took the pictures of.

04: A shot of a flyer above the mountains. The guy standing on the net in black clothes and black
helmet with white chinpiece is an instructor.

06: A rather stout flyer (purple suit) gets air. John Suiter is in the green suit.

38: From the "If I don't know what I'm doing, it must be art" file. I had to take long exposures because
it was dark out and my flash wasn't up to the job. I was inside the building so I could brace the camera
on the window, which is how I got the reflection in the upper right corner. This was a 1-second exposure -
guess what happened to the flyer near the end of the exposure? That's John again at the lower right.

Eule

Ok... about time we took part in this one ;)

Here's a photo of some playtime during our opening party.... we had an awesome time and some really cool flying

Just a glimpse of the blast we had :D

Thanks to Russ Smith for the photo.

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

Whooooo! What a great pic! Thanks for sharing Paul, that picked up my work day. That does look like fun, wait...I know its fun I've done it (minus the extra sit flyer we ran out of people :D).

I hope eveyone there is enjoying it as much as we do in Orlando :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Nice 4-way pic :)
Looks like things are rocking out there. Glad your daughter got some tunnel time too. I'm assuming she loved it, her face looked it at the very least.

Thanks for sharing.

rocking they are, some awesome stuff is happening there.
Iman (my daughter) is loving it, she has close to an hour now... she is loving it.