FrikkenSkydiver

Tunnel League

You RW freaks need to come and play in this wonderful league!!!!!!!

Fast furious and very tiring. The smiles go from the back of peoples head all the way around when they come out of the tunnel. It is one of the best ideas to date in the tunnel.

Come one come all. Play with us!!!

I have said it before Christy. YOU ROCK!!!!!
Dom

I watched from the Bomb Shelter last Saturday! Looked like FUN!!! Nice work, Christy! B|

Edited: What time does the backflying division fly?

It was a lot of fun. It's really a shame that there isn't a tunnel that is closer to where I live.

GO 3 way tie for intermediate...!!!
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Just do it!! OMG it is so much fun. Even if you suck, as I do, it is still a ton of fun. You are really tired at the end, but you come away with a big smile regardless of how you did. I would definitely recommend it.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Plus I wanted to see if I came anywherer near Thomas. Thank God for brain locks!!!

Did you see how nice his backwards sidebodies where. I think it went all down hill from there. Just glad he didn't have time to practice for the league!

BTW i really like the way you don't allow for most of the mirrors now. Much better flying as a result and easier to judge as well!!!!!
Dom