Bodyflight.Net

Announcing Pink Mafia Tunnel Sisters

Thanks for posting Dawn. I didn't want to run the risk of another post deleted for redundancy (they wanna keep everything clean) so I hesitated on posting in here but since its seperate from the women's forum, I think we're alright.

I'll post more of Barbie's flight pics in another post.

We officially have groupies! Carlos and Sergey were in on the Barbie action. I don't think they'll admit to it, but I think they secretly had a good time or at least chuckle :D:D:D:D:D
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I would like you all to meet Roxana, aka Rox
She's a 2nd grade teacher, a photographer and a drummer in 2 bands! Rox is a fun & wonderful girl with lots of love in her heart for life & flying! I am proud to have called her a friend for several years, and I'm gushing with pride as she is now one of our sisters!

Rox PMTS #6 completed her induction at AAC on May 24, 2005 at approximately 8pm.

Additional sister introductions to follow
Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Air,
Dawn Suiter PMTS #3

CONGRATS ROX!!!!!!!!!! Those pics are awesome :)

I've got a slew of sisters to get up tonight and tomorrow on the web site. I inducted 2 girls on Friday (1 honary sister so no flying pics but still cool we're adding to the list of those that support us and our cause), 4 today, and 2+ tomorrow :)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

:)
Laura, Pam, and Portia make up most of Fox Force 4. These girls are mean on their bellies, watch out! Laura has some nice freeflying skills too, maybe one day she'll turn to the dark side. Ashley, PMS#248 was also in for some belly action with the Mojo camp and OGB. Ashley has some serious belly skills too. I envy you girls ;)

I have to say, everyone I met this weekend was so friendly, kind, fun, and extremely knowledgable. I'm so glad I was at the tunnel this weekend instead of the dz. I can't remember the last time my face hurt so much from smiling :D I know there was not one moment of the 10min. I flew with these girls, that I didn't enjoy. The formations, dock, and crazy ideas :D were out of this world. Poor Rick was sooooo tolerant of us in there, he's a really nice guy and a great tunnel instructor.

Congrats to Misty & Ashley for joining the sisterhood!! Way to go girls!!! http://www.pinkmafiatunnel.com/ViewGallery.aspx?GI=27

Look at these Foxy Ladies & our hybrid madness.
http://www.pinkmafiatunnel.com/ViewGallery.aspx?GI=39
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I don't know how to do any of that. I can try and repost, i just wanted something up for the girls to see at SVO today. I think iPhoto has a enhance feature for photo editing dummies. I'll try, I was just beat after flying in the slower wind speeds. I'm feeling it today just like FlyAway and AAC. My flying was waaaaaaaaay better in those conditions because of the time in other tunnels and help from nice tunnel rats like you ;):)
Sweeeet, you can actually see us now :)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

My flying was waaaaaaaaay better in those conditions because of the time in other tunnels and help from nice tunnel rats like you

:$
Your too sweet! Thanks! I really wish we could've worked with you more while you were at Flyaway or AAC.. I know how frustrating it can be switching tunnels and not being able to fly at either one like you expect to.. I'm sure next time, after all these PMTS inductions, you'll have more control and we'll be able to give you more air than 105-110mph, and hopefuly you'll be able to fly more than an hour on your next visit. You'll see.. you'll be a bonafide tunnel rat before you know it!
:P
Keep on keepin on, and bringin in those sisters!
Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Air,
Dawn Suiter

Every day this weekend I've had inductions. It's been fun but man I'm taking a beating! The hip is pretty sore today, I think the slower wind speeds really do me good for rehab and learning to fly 'big'. I hurt the next day but not as much as after a day of jumping.

I'll be sure to get my hip in better shape. We may even fly up, I think it was the car ride that killed me. Cars and planes are still the most painful thing for me to be in. It seems to be getting better though, slow and steady for now though. I'm not sure if people even know how bad my break was but it was nasty to the max. I'm pretty excited to be where I am now (with my hip and flying) less than a year later.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

HECK YES!! She'll have flown in at least 10 tunnels then! How cool.. 10 tunnels at 10 years old... we'll have to have a HUGE celebration!! Maybe you can trek on over to Perris with us... we would ALL like that! We're gonna try and fly her next time at AAC at like 540 rpms mabye like 85 - 90 mph or so.. it'll be tough for ME but It will be cool for us to fly together.. I may STILL need to hold her down.. I mean she ONLY WEIGHS like 75 lbs. I'll be sure to send you video of that one!

Miss you soo much.. you'll have to let Me & Lexi induct Cheryln & the kid when we're there!

-Dawn Marie

10 tunnels at age 10. That is soooo cool. We shot a Dannon Yogurt commercial here last fall. It was hard to find a kid with the skills to satisfy the director. Wish we had Lexi here back then.

It's hard to belive, but the wife doesn't really fly that much. Sarah is another story. She's been flying since she was 9. She just turn 17 last month. Now that things have changed, she's been flying much more. I'll extend the invitiation to both Cherlyn and Sarah to join the PMTS. I love the concept and the friendships that can be made from this. This might encourage Cherlyn to get her ass in the air.

Much Love from Vegas

maybe one day she'll turn to the dark side.

That's cool - But I wonder how you can see the ability to do CrW during a tunnel camp?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Freeflying :P

That's not the 'dark side' - it's just more freefall stuff that includes more options for me to play around in and have fun (and I love it 'almost' as much as real good 4-way and more than bad RW). Except for the younglings that call it 'art' because they want to feel special (but don't realize they already are.......):P

God every year people get younger and younger until the definitons are all screwed up.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I love seeing the little ones fly, its awesome! They are so flexible they look like "U".

They have no stress or tension in their bodies, they fly like birds. I can't wait to see the next generation of skydivers. :o
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I love seeing the little ones fly, its awesome! They are so flexible they look like "U".

They have no stress or tension in their bodies, they fly like birds. I can't wait to see the next generation of skydivers. :o

Actually, by younglings calling it "their art:S" I meant new skydivers that go to Freeflying right away and are SOOOO impressed with themselves.

But you are exactly right. I have a pic of my daughter on the one thread and couldn't have been prouder.

I got ya now. That makes sense too, but you should really be good at everything. I need to spend more time on my belly but I hate to not wear my Ouragan suit in the tunnel. HD is evil too :D After this HD thing gets a lot easier, I'll flip to my belly and get some proper skills.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I got ya now. That makes sense too, but you should really be good at everything. I need to spend more time on my belly but I hate to not wear my Ouragan suit in the tunnel. HD is evil too :D After this HD thing gets a lot easier, I'll flip to my belly and get some proper skills.

maybe we ought to take it to PM - nice convo though.

I'm pretty type A, so I think it's great to really work hard on at least one discipline (for me 4 way and 8 way) and then try to be at least competent at two or three others (big way, CrW, FF). The air discipines all seem to complement each other once you realize they are just pressure control air and staying balanced (I noticed last camp that bootie flying has a ton in common with mantis, for example)........ Plus you get to wear so many different outfits. And, when you can't find 4 people, it's nice to be able to work on FF as a 2 or 3 way instead.

So much to learn, so little time left to learn it. I can't say that any other sport than this one, 18 years and it all still seems so new and challenging.

Well, to cheer you up more, there may be a web site revamp that will be the coolest things you've ever seen. Well, maybe not that cool but pretty damn sweet!

I've added all kinds of pics in the galleries. There are some great nature pics to cheer you up from some of our mafia men and myself.

:):)
Miss you girls, hope to see you soon!
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com