Cookiemunster

Wind Tunnel in Colorado

tunnels get built faster at high altitudes, didn't you know that, it's science:P wait, wasn't it originally supposed to be finished this summer? Damn scientests!!:S
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Come on out you chicken....I can hit the tunnel site with a sandwedge.....about 103yards...:P

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Skyventure will be opening a wind tunnel in 7 months in Lone Tree,Colorado which is a suburb of Denver. Just thought i'd let you know:)

My following comment has NOTHING to do with windtunnels - but EVERYTHING to do with construction, building departments, and sub-contractors in general.

"Wanna bet???"

I sure hope I lose the bet because I rather fly with egg on my face than money in my pocket. :P

They broke ground.

Joe

Joe, if you set up a webcam at your house,pointed toward the construction site, everyone can just check the cam daily instead of bothering you.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

lol.....I will try and take some pictures of the site and post them up for you guys..:)

The site is next to the bowling alley on yosemite in Lone tree. Just south of c470.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

They broke ground.

Joe

CONGRATS!
it got further than the houston tunnel! ... don't let the photo fool you, there's nothing there.
also, the page used to say "look for us in 2005!"

del/edit: found my answer in the other co. tunnel thread.
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

The picture of that tunnel on that website looks like the tunnel in Florida, only a different color. If you have ever gone to the tunnel in Florida you would notice the parking lot is the same, and the buildings to the side of the tunnel are the same.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Uh I bet there wont be Palm TREES in Colorado:)

Nope, beautiful pine trees:)

Me likey beautiful Pine trees!!! They smell good too B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Reply To

Uh I bet there wont be Palm TREES in Colorado

Nope, beautiful pine trees

Me likey beautiful Pine trees!!! They smell good too

Wait I'm confused, the pine trees are in the tunnel?:S
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

It will be a re-circulating tunnel!!!

There will be NO FARTING in the CO tunnel :P Seriously. We have to deal enough with that on the planes.

Now how the hell do you expect to fully simulate the skydiving experience w/o farting???>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.