Cookiemunster

Wind Tunnel in Colorado

More new pics :)
The fans are impressive - I am guessing about five feet tall. They look like they belong on a 747.

And there are PLENTY of places to eat right across the street - heck in just about every direction. There's also a bowling alley and movie theater right there in case you have an extra long break between tunnel slots.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

And there are PLENTY of places to eat right across the street... There's also a bowling alley and movie theater right there in case you have an extra long break between tunnel slots.

Don't forget the The Robusto Room for the flyers with more sophisticated taste. Come listen to some live jazz while enjoying a premium cigar after a little time in the tunnel. Definitely beats starbucks! B|

I was at the tunnel today and it looks good, both inside and out it is really coming together. More than likely the fans will be turning Wednesday, but test flights will probably be Thursday, no matter what it will definately be this week.

*happy dance*
Fly it like you stole it!

Kelli - With Mary away on some pointless, "non-tunnel" activity :P, I'm counting on you to post some new pictures next week.

We're looking at a short notice trip, potentially end of March.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Not a problem, I have a bunch of pictures I already need to post.

damn straight

{{cool}}

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

We had 2 motors running at 100% this evening. It was very quiet and smooth. I could have a conversation standing right next to the motors. We are going to crank the other 2 tomorrow, then all 4. Hopefully we'll have the first flights tomorrow also. The entire crew is doing one hell of a job, getting everything done and dealing with problems as they arise. They even lit up the indoorskydiving.org sign up tonight. It looks great. I forgot to take a pic, for which I'll probably be fired.:P.

Derek